POLL: Who Is Krypton's Biggest Badass?

Krypton is back and you can binge all of season 2 now! Seg has no shortage of baddies to battle this season, but who do you think is the biggest badass of them all? Make your choice in our News Section!

Let us know who you chose and why in the comments below!

11 Likes

Initial reaction to the poll… No! Don’t Make Me Choose! :scream: :sweat_smile:

In making my choice though… :thinking:

Seg did take on Brainiac and Lobo in which one was crushed while the other was in pieces… But then that battle where Doomsday did what Doomsday does best later in the season… :flushed:

I would also even throw in Dru-Zod. :sunglasses: :+1:

He did stand up to Doomsday by himself knowing full well what Doomsday was capable of doing to him. :fearful:

5 Likes

ummm where’s Lyta?

5 Likes

@Izzy11 Lyta is in a battle with her mother at the moment here. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Brainiac

2 Likes

Totally agree

2 Likes

Brainiac, hands down.

Lobo is just awesome in the series and want to see more of him!

3 Likes

I thought this was just gonna be about Kryptonians in general and I wanted to be the one to make the token tastless “Power Girl is a badass, and also unquestionably the biggest” joke.

2 Likes

Frag everyone what doesn’t type ‘Lobo’.

4 Likes

Lobo is not only Krypton’s biggest badass man, but he’s the whole multiverse’s biggest badass!

The Main Man should still get that proposed Krypton spinoff too. Feetal’s Gizz, does TV ever need more of ‘ol Lobo, and I ain’t talking Sheriff Lobo, who, while a fine guy, ain’t THE Lobo, the last Czarnian, and the first in intergalactic bounty huntin’ badassery!

6 Likes

You’ve single handedly just made me want to watch this show, thank you

5 Likes

Was Krypton canceled?!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @eishart! Enjoy watching! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Perhaps still striving for that “better tomorrow” @Vroom it just might… :thinking: :superman_hv_4:

Unfortunately it was @NightWing441984… :disappointed:

Although it is still an enjoyable ride to go on if you are interested. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Lobo

3 Likes

Yes, I agree but if they did a spin-off it would just get cancelled after the second season and leave you cliffhanging. (Sorry, still bitter.)

4 Likes

Mebbe it’ll find a home at HBO Max? :man_shrugging:

Got to keep hope alive! :clark_hv_4:

4 Likes

@ajm08g agreed. Watched season one and almost all of 2 before cable was out for 3 months. Thanks Suddenlink! Will finish it up on here while I can. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I voted for Seg-El only because he’s the main character and he’s up against a super computer android, a continously regenerating bounty hunter, and freaking Doomsday, all these superman level villains, and he has no powers, or much combat training.

2 Likes