POLL: Who is DC's Sexiest Man: Week 1 - Pretty Boys

Conner Kent is the only right option here. Sorry ladies and gents, I don’t make the rules, I just follow them.

3 Likes

As a Beast Boy fan, I am personally injured that y’all would say these things about him. :joy: A ghostly voice in the distance cries…“There’s more than just one side to hiiiiim~”

However… I don’t know if I could handle the spotlight being BB’s beau. To be honest, I’ve gotta go with Jaime. He’s just so… dang good, and very nice to look at. :relaxed:

6 Likes

How are you all going to make a DC’s sexiest man list and not have Dick Grayson on the list?

10 Likes

In the News article, they say they deliberately left him off because he would win too easily.

11 Likes

So it’s basically a vote for the second sexiest man in DC

16 Likes

Exactly. There are apparently surprisingly few candidates, since they clearly ran out of ideas in most of the categories.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter their just going to get bonk’d on the head and then get a complete personality change and then change again And then go back to normal (Poor dick Grayson)

2 Likes

My boy blue beetle is definitely the sexiest in the boy band

6 Likes

But he has a bug on his back! And it’s a third wheel!

2 Likes

Seeing how neither Bruce Wayne or Dick Grayson are not even mentioned, My pick is for my fav funny boy Beast Boy! Always love a guy with a sense of humor and love for animals! He’s sweet,funny and yes cute where it counts.

5 Likes

I went with Connor because he’s grown the most from where he started. Growth is sexy, people.

4 Likes

welcome, @krismatl37!

bbdance

5 Likes

Honey this is FLAWED. It’s Dick Grayson, next question

15 Likes

I know some ladies that would not approve of the omission of Jason Momoa Aquaman

9 Likes

While I feel like there’s a 50/50 chance of being put on a special list for choosing from these barely legal(?) lads, I went with Conner.

3 Likes

I’m a guy so I’m not into them, but if I were, I would choose Tim cause he’s the one that’s mostly like me and I might be able to catch some Batcave action y’know?

4 Likes

Good question Pollster, maybe they will

1 Like

I’m almost insulted that Beast Boy is so low since he can’t only be categorized as a pretty boy!

Beast Boy Naked

4 Likes

http://anti-heroes.net/blog/2010/12/beast-boy-is-a-bear/