POLL: Who is DC's Sexiest Man: Week 1 - Pretty Boys

February is here, Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and we’re on the hunt to find DC’s hottest bachelor. We’re running a 4 week competition to crown the most eligible male in the multiverse. Click here to read the full article about our 12 charming contestants, and then submit your vote in this week’s poll!

Tell us who did you vote for and why in the comments below :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Please don’t vote for Gar; his ego is overinflated enough as it is.

23 Likes

I’ll take Jaime. Then when he thanks me for the vote I’ll say “ Just tell La Dama she owes me a date & were even”.

9 Likes

Beast boy too green, blue beetle too blue and superboy too alien.
I pick Tim drake because he has the best personality out of all of them and robin costume looks good on anyone :baby_chick:

11 Likes

i see ambush bug has also been excluded for his unfair advantage!

i’m voting conner even though he was a huge d-bag in the '90s just because i love his extreme ninetiesness and bowl cut. i’d go tim, but who wants to deal with batfamily baggage?

12 Likes

Beast BOY? SuperBOY? BOY Beetle? BOY Wonder?

Someone @ me when their dads enter the competition. :joy: :joy: :joy:

38 Likes

Blue Beetle is the best choice here, folks.

16 Likes

I love Nightwing, and he always wins, so it’ll be interesting to see who everyone votes for now that the undefeated champion isn’t in the ring.

28 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I’m pretty sure nobody is going to beat his BUTT! :joy:

8 Likes

Gar is the only one here who primps like a model while the others are handsome young men.

5 Likes

Connor all the way. We all saw Titans season 2 :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: if ykyk

14 Likes

I love that we all collectively knew Nightwing was the correct answer and could only have this contest if he wasn’t allowed to participate :joy:

25 Likes

Kite Man thinks that the contest is rigged.

kite-man-harley-quinn-1.95

I agree, so me and Kite sits this one out as you vote for DCs second sexiest man.

25 Likes

This is easily the best thing DC does. Who doesn’t love ranking comic book heroes’ level of attractiveness?! Loving all the options but this round I’m gonna go with the clone with an attitude, Connor Kent.

7 Likes

Kite-Man should definitely be an option.

16 Likes

Tim no doubt about it. He is smart, seemingly the least scarred Robin, he is light-hearted, and humorous. He is always depicted as very nice. Also, ahem, he doesn’t look to bad.

5 Likes

I personally feel like Chuck is underrrated. When you think about it, his thing is literally the ability to escape. He has built hisself around being able to survive an encounter gone wrong. so, able to plan ahead +1. Attractive (i mean, he picked up IVY) +1. He isn’t bad on money. All he has to buy is kites, and he is always ignored, so he probably gets away alot. +1. He is nice, and tries to keep a healthy relationship +1. See where I am going? I’d go for him.

4 Likes

This is ridiculous. They are teenage boys.

9 Likes

That’s coming later this month!

4 Likes

I had to go with Jaime since he’s such a sweetie. Although I’m a little worried that the Scarab won’t accept me. :laughing:

7 Likes