Poll: Which Villain Do You Face in the Swamp?

As you explore the mysteries of the swamp, it becomes increasingly clear there is a foreboding presence, whether of man or something supernaturally sinister, that lurks amidst the tangled shadows.

The root of your investigation has been narrowed down to four potential evildoers. Which of them do you choose to take on?

*Nukeface
*Avery Sunderland
*Floronic Man
*Matt Cable

Let us know why you chose that villain, and how the battle goes in the comments below!

5 Likes

I would choose Floronic Man merely because he has the chance to take over Swamp Thing’s body. The fight would be plant life vs. plant life, which can take forever possibly.

82255c87b3a3e970a8f90ad4ce6016c2.jpg

7 Likes

Matt Cable.

1 Like

Swamp thing

1 Like

Floronic Man for sure or Arcane

3 Likes

Floronic man

2 Likes

I don’t know any of them, but Nukeface sounds pretty cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Clayface

2 Likes

Avery sunderland

Matt Cable

I imagine Dysentery can be a common villain. Crappy backstory though.

5 Likes

Floronic Man… but like, the one from after his encounter with Swamp Thing, when he’s made mostly of marijuana. I’d definitely like to meet that guy.

8 Likes

Machine Queen and the War of the Kingdoms!

Nukeface is HORRIFYING; no thanks. Sunderland has the military at his disposal. Matt is too unpredictable. I’d go with Floronic Man, since he can be defeated through reason.

3 Likes

Nukeface would be an interesting character to reimagine.

1 Like

Nukeface was so built on the Three Mile Island panic of the time, I’m not sure he’d translate to a modern series.

2 Likes

Constantine

Matthew Cable is, to my mind, an exquisitely terrifying adversary.

Of course, Anton Arcane is the ultimate villain.

1 Like

Arcane is the sinister presence of “The Rot”…do it would have to be him but doing his work vicariously through the Floronic Man

3 Likes

It’s not on the list, but my pick is Kenner’s Weed Killer. That particular Un-Man is just a leech.

1 Like