Poll: Which Upcoming DC Original Series Are You Most Excited For?

I want them all TODAY. F bomb.

3 Likes

Swamp Thing is by far the show I am the most excited for

4 Likes

Red Hood is my all time favorite comic book character and I’m dying to see him on one of these shows. I know we have JT on Titans, but I hope there some sort of time jump along the way so that we can fast track some sort of Outlaws show.

If they went the New 52 route, it’d be a great way to work in the DCU version of Green Arrow through Roy Harper as Arsenal, and we already have our Starfire well established. (or maybe swap Starfire out for SUPERGIRL??)
If they went with Rebirth, then we could deepen Wonder Woman’s lore prior to her official debut on DCU with Artemis and the Bana-Mighdallian Amazons. Another option is to swap her out for our already established Donna Troy. The addition of Bizarro would allow for some awesome crossover potential with Titans (thanks to the season one end-credits shenanigans!). That hype is only amplified by some rumors I’ve seen regarding the season two baddie/plot.

Please… make this happen!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Harley Quinn.

1 Like

Swamp thing is the next show I would like to see. Used to watch the old show. I want to see how different (better) you can make this new show.

1 Like

Swamp Thing :fire:

Stargirl. The cast they’re putting together for Stargirl looks amazing. Harley Quinn looks really funny from the promo. Swamp Thing is going to have Crystal Reed and looks like it could have a cool horror vibe. Stargirl has the JSA and Luke Wilson plus some other actors I love. I’m excited for all three, but Stargirl is the one I’m most looking forward to at the moment.

4 Likes

I love democracy (chancellor Palpatine in episode 3)

3 Likes

@DanTheManOne1, will give it a go this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation!

Swamp thing is the man

2 Likes

YJ and Stargirl, because Stargirl is supposed to be appropriate.

Swampthing then Harley Quinn!

1 Like

Harley Quinn TAS is something I’ve wanted for years, it was one of those like dream projects that i’d tweet to DC about or be like “ya’ll should make blah blah blah” and now it’s seriously happening. It’s so nice when a company actually hears you and then obliges you. that’s why DC is home for me.

then Swamp Thing, seems like that’ll be creepy as all hell, can’t wait, if it’s anything like Doom Patrol but with horror than it’ll be a banger for sure

then Stargirl, just out of sheer intrigue, maybe that’s what sets up a JSA show or even a movie

1 Like

Swamp Thing, of course.

Comedy based Justice League International starring Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Martian Manhunter, and Guy Gardner.set them up as the B-team that handles things that Batman and Superman don’t have time for.

4 Likes

Harley Quinn already looks great, can’t wait.

I’m super stoked on Swamp Thing but it’s all gonna be awesome. I know very little of stargirl so I’m excited for that. Harley will be rad and young Justice second half of this season bammmmm. DC keep up the radness you handsome devils!

4 Likes

I’m just stoked that DC has brought more comedy between the green lantern and the flash. Sorry, that’s not here or there.

I’m still in the fence about Harley Quinn. I think the Thing would have a great return, Star Girl will be awesome, Young Justice I’m just now getting into. Bring em all DC! You can’t go wrong…

1 Like

Harley Quinn

1 Like

I’m patiently waiting for Young Justice Outsiders part 2. I’m excited for all the new shows though.

2 Likes