Poll: Which TV Series Do You Like The Most?

Completely Understand. They are great shows.
:+1:t3: :blush:

3 Likes

Legends of Tomorrow forever and ever. Remember, Beebo loves you.

3 Likes

This was difficult for me. I am a huge fan of Batman '66 (my first superhero show), Legends of Tomorrow, Constantine, and Doom Patrol.

3 Likes

Gotham all the way. Aside from the obvious; I think the show did a decent job at exploring the mental, and personal struggles characters such as Gordon, Nygma, Penguin, and more can go thru in a city bleeding with sex, crime, and corruption.

4 Likes

Gotham, Every season I was at the edge of my seat. All the Characters were introduced very well Just wish they would have spent more time on others then they did.

4 Likes

Unfair to only offer one vote. Can’t we do this and pick our top 5? :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I only have a top 4.

3 Likes

If Beast Boy and Raven loved each other in both the comics, little bits in Teen Titans, and Teen Titans Go! (BBRae forever). So that means that both Beast Boy (for some reason still has time to morph into any animal, like in the comics, Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, other than a tiger) and Raven in the Titans show, might loved each other as well. You know, staying true to both the comics and the cartoons.

1 Like

Of the shows that are still active, I have to go with Black Lightning. Titans would be a very close second, and Legends third. Out of all those listed however, I would list Constantine # 1 and Gotham above Legends. I haven’t started Swamp Thing yet. I am looking forward to it soon.

3 Likes

In no particular order

Smallville

Pennyworth

The Flash (Arrowverse version)

Swamp Thing

Black Lightning

Watchmen

Others that should be on the list to show they are not forgotten - Birds of Prey, Powerless

2 Likes

Poor Batwoman wish I could change my vote :pensive:

1 Like

I DID @TheSandmanofGotham

1 Like

Top 10: Superhero TV Series

1. Smallville (2001-2011)
  2. Gotham (2014-2019)
  3. Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman (1993-1997)
  4. Adventures Of Superman (1952-1959)
  5. Batman (1966-1969)
  6. Wonder Woman (1975-1979)
  7. The Incredible Hulk (1978-1982)
  8. Justice League Unlimited (2004-2006)
  9. Justice League (2001-2004)
  10. X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997)
1 Like

Watching Titans right now, not sure which series I’ll start next

2 Likes

I’m scared to start it, no sure if I’ll like it or not

3 Likes

I totally suggest at least giving the first episode a try. It’s good, at least in my opinion :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@SuperBlueRudolph Started it! I also started Harley Quinn and I’m trying to finish rewatching Young Justice, lol, but it’s not bad. Not sure how I’m going to manage my time between the three shows though.

2 Likes

I must say that i wanted to see Doom Patrol and i did not know what to expect but holy crap the show WAS MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME its probably one of the best TV shows i’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

My top 3:

Tied for first - Titans and Smallville
Second - Arrow
Third - Gotham

2 Likes