POLL: Which Super-Team Is Your Favorite?

The DC Universe has some amazing Super-Teams, all comprised of beloved characters. However, we want to know who YOUR favorite Super-Team is!

Cast your vote in today’s News article!

Tell us in the comments who you chose and why!

4 Likes

The Doom patrol always stood out to me, I love the insanity the fight and the silliness of the villains. Along with that, the comradery between them is always a good time and often provides a good laugh.

4 Likes

Justice Society. The age variety is why they stand out. This allows them to be mentors and support emotional support for each other.

5 Likes

I went with Titans purely for the 80s run.

2 Likes

Since May of 1966, when I changed a few bottles to buy a copy of Adventure Comics #346, The Legion of Super-Heroes has been my favorite Super-Team. To a shy ten-year-old, these flashy teens were so cool. Years later I would learn that their adventures, during this period, were scripted by a teenager named Jim Shooter. Again, so cool.

3 Likes

hard choice… I like them all. Went with Young Justice, simply because that was the team that got me into DC comics in the first place and while I may not see it as the greatest team, it is the team that means the most to me on a personal level.

1 Like

The Legion of Super-Heroes is the greatest super-team in all of comic books, published by any company, ever, in my opinion! :grin:

4 Likes

Long Live the Legion!

3 Likes

If you’re answer isn’t Titans then you’re wrong and tasteless.

1 Like

Get the punk kids and the punkier kids out of here, the hypocritical justice league and the old people had their moments, but the only answer that is really real is The Authority

1 Like

@Nether-Lohengrin: And in my opinion, you are completely right!

2 Likes

Tough choice but I went with Young Justice. One of the first team series I read start to finish as I was getting into comics. Titans was in a close second.

1 Like

This one was tough for me, but I had to choose the Titans. Because when The New Teen Titans came out I got so emotionally attached to the characters. Also I am a Grayson fan. But I love The JLA!

1 Like

I’m Calling My DC Comics And Marvel Comics Team-Up Called Team DC/Marvel

1 Like

While the Titans hold a very special part in my heart at second place my allegiance is forever to these three super amazing supes. Absolutely. LOVE. them.

I chose Young Justice because I love the show and the fact that it has many members that would go onto being in The Justice League, although along with having members that were formally in Titans (Either formally or going to be, not sure, quick honestly) But that’s my main reason. Titans is definitely second because they function not only as a team but as a family. Young Justice, in the early stages, also functioned as a family, but as they gained more members and as more og members went on to joining Justice League, it got less enjoyable and there was more tension within the group.

section eight. they’re hilarious but also heroic

leaving out two person teams…

1. Justice League of America
  2. Justice Society of America
  3. Legion of Super-Heroes
  4. Teen Titans
  5. Young Justice
  6. Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew
  7. Metal Men
  8. Freedom Fighters
  9. Challengers of the Unknown
  10. Birds of Prey
1 Like

How about The Outsiders
After Graduation Day?

Outsiders Vol. 3

This roster covers members inducted into the team in Outsiders Vol. 3.
Arsenal Roy Harper Outsiders Vol. 3 #1 (August 2003) Active in the Titans.
Grace Grace Choi Active in the Outsiders
Indigo Brainiac 8 Deceased as of Outsiders Vol. 3 #25 (August 2005).
Shift “Clone” of Metamorpho Fully regrown fragment of Metamorpho.
Reassimilated into Metamorpho in Outsiders Annual Vol. 3 #1(June 2007).
Thunder Anissa Pierce Active in the Outsiders
Nightwing Dick Grayson
Jade Jennifer-Lynn Hayden

1 Like