Poll: Which Member of Doom Patrol Do You Most Relate To?

As you make your way through the first two episodes of DOOM PATROL, it’s inevitable that you would have felt the gentle pang of plucked heartstrings. Each character has their own battles and demons to face.

But when you look deep within, which of these characters stands out among them and really makes you say “I FEEL YOU, BRO/SIS”?

Let us know in the latest poll, found in the News section of DC Universe or through the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-which-member-doom-patrol-do-you-most-relate/

We’d love to hear your thoughts on what makes your chosen character so relatable!

14 Likes

Jane

3 Likes

No love for Rita, it seems.

3 Likes

@ColdSmokeMike, I saw that! What’s the story?

2 Likes

I voted Robotman. His character is one I can relate to more, even though my issues are different from his. His character is also the most developed so far.

Negative Man is still too two-dimensional to care about yet. Same for Rita.

Crazy Jane, well, that is a character that would be hard to take if you had to live with them. That combination of personalities is rather toxic.

MACJR

Imagine falling in love with one of Crazy Jane’s personalities, but every time you make love, one or another of her other personalities pops in and takes over, and then makes loving moment turn into exasperation, frustration, fear, or just plain awkwardness.

MACJR

2 Likes

I wish there was an all of the above option. Ended up choosing Jane, but I definitely have some Negative Man, Robotman, and Rita in me…oh shoot, I must REALLY be a Jane.

4 Likes

I tried voting for Rita, but it didn’t take.

At this point (episode 2), I’m like Rita in two ways: I love Mint Juleps and when the team really needs me to, I’ll jump in and do the messy work.

As we get to know the characters a little more, my answer may change.

3 Likes

You know, I don’t know if I do relate to any of the DP. They’re highly entertaining, but I don’t feel a connection to any one of them.

1 Like

So far, I think, none of them. I still really enjoy the show, but I’m not alike with any of the characters.

1 Like

I’m going with Chief for now :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Negative Man. He’s just really charismatic

1 Like

Shaggy

1 Like

I’m Robotman always.

1 Like

I’m like Rita but I don’t fall apart like she does due to stress. It’s more like stress is constantly nibbling at me in my mind and I have to withstand it at all times.

1 Like

There all perfect

1 Like

Robotman

1 Like

Cliff Steele off course

But as a young Punk I always wanted to be Karma (Wayne Hawkins).

I voted Robotman but when I saw Mrs. Goopy had no votes I got very prickly and destroyed a small town, so Rita

1 Like

I chose negative man

1 Like