Poll: Which DC Couple Needs More Love?

We’re all aware of the big sweeping romances of Clark & Lois, The Bat & The Cat, and we’ve been swept away multiple times by the swoons and croons of Aqualove. But there are so many more powerhouse couples in the DC Universe!

This Valentine’s week we want to know: Which little-sung couple do YOU want to see more of? Let us know by voting in our poll, Which DC Couple Needs More Love?

Follow the link below, or find it in the News section of our site:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-which-dc-couple-needs-more-love/

What other DC couples need to be highlighted more? Who do you want to see reunite? Let us know in the comments below!

12 Likes

I believe Constantine and fate need a little more love.
It would be a very cool story to have constantine fall for fate, Then eventually Constantine does the iconic pull up the maks and kiss move, but the host fate is using is straight. It would be such a good story

11 Likes

Swamp Thing and Abby Need more love

13 Likes

Ralph (elongated man) and Sue Dibney

11 Likes

Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris

9 Likes

@RetroTwoface, you’ve got the makings of a fanfiction!

1 Like

@armyjt.49167, I was considering Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris for our poll later this week about who your favorite Power Couple is, but I’m very concerned about the “popularity contest” of Lois & Clark/Bat & Cat drowning out the votes! We may need another poll, eh?

5 Likes

Arrow and Canary? Maybe they get enough love, but they’re one of the few couples that truly fights as a team. Bat and Cat is just a playful tryst, however, I did really enjoy Bruce with Sasha Bordeaux - that’s one I could see again.
Here’s more fanfic - Martian Manhunter with a Dick Grayson-esque love life. They could call him Martian Ladykiller.

9 Likes

Apollo and Midnighter!!

19 Likes

Dick Grayson and Barbra Gordon (Oracle)

18 Likes

I chose Scott and Barda because they’re Fourth World characters and the Fourth World pwnz.

I would have voted for Hal and Carol, Apollo and Midnighter and John Constantine and Zatanna Zatara too.

11 Likes

@DECE, Arrow and Prettybird will be featured in this Thursday’s poll asking about favorite DC power couples!

5 Likes

The one true answer is the bromance of Booster Gold and Blue Beetle

10 Likes

@tcollica0080Dickgraysonfanboy, I’m with you on that! (I’m a bit biased towards Babs.) We’ve had so much conversation on the forums about Nightwing and Batgirl these days that we thought we’d give some other couples a chance to shine :slight_smile: But if you’d like to throw in your vote for Who Nightwing’s One True Love is, Kori or Babs, you can vote here!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-who-dick-graysons-one-true-love/

3 Likes

Nightwing and Babs? The guy isn’t into Babs Bunny from TV’s Tiny Toon Adventures. What, was that some kooky Elseworlds one-shot where Buster Bunny became Nightwing or some such? Those Elseworlds, I tell ya!

:wink:

5 Likes

Of the choices, I went with Adam and Allana Strange. Alan/Abby and Miracle/Barda have had some big stories representing their relationships of late, and honestly I never really liked Kate and Maggie together (Kate/Renee is much better, fight me). I’m hoping that Tom King is implying that he’s got something planned for Adam Strange, he could do some really cool cosmic stuff like in Omega Men.

4 Likes

DICK GRAYSON AND BARBARA GORDON!!! Okay, I might be Babs- biased but this couple needs some more love😉

16 Likes

Batman and Catwoman need to be married and have kids.

11 Likes

Cisco and jipsi easy. Ight I’m being serious since when did you here about them. Besides the tv show when’s. The last time you saw or heard them being together.

4 Likes

I voted for Kate and Maggie… but it really should be Kate and Renee!

9 Likes