POLL: Which Character's Vibe Are You Taking into 2020?

Over in our News section, we’re asking members to tell us which character’s vibe they’ll be taking into 2020:

• Harley Quinn (Chaos)
  • Green Lantern (Willpower)
  • Wonder Woman (Compassion)
  • John Constantine (IDGAF)

0 voters

What mood are you going to be rocking all year round? Let us know why in the comments below!

3 Likes

I want to say Constantine, but I know it’s Green Lantern

6 Likes

A few moments of good luck in the last couple days swung me from IDGAF to willpower.

5 Likes

My goal is to go 60/40 Green Lantern/Constantine.

5 Likes

I am IDGAF. I hate school so much and I wrote two long essays today and have 4 tests tomorrow. This doesn’t mean that I won’t try at anything it just means that if I fail at anything ever I just won’t give two $%^*s!!! I will be chill this year and have no stress whatsoever​:sunglasses:

4 Likes

The world could use more compassion, I think. :slight_smile: So I’m going to strive to be a little more wonderful in this coming year.

7 Likes

I choose lantern. Going in strong and willful for a nice and good.

2 Likes

skims the list for a Superman themed option of “truth”

Hmmm, I don’t see that option…

Well, put me down for compassion and willpower. Even if it’s not on the list, I always have a vibe for the truth.

3 Likes

Compassion. Most people know this is the core of my being. I will always go with hope and compassion. Helping others is not just my job, it is my calling. It is the very thing that permeates from my entire being. I will carry it into every single year, for the rest of my days. If we all could learn to be more compassionate towards each other, think of the world we would live in. We may stop a lot of hate and start living a bit more peacefully on this big earth.

3 Likes

I need the willpower to study this year :harley_hv_5:

2 Likes

I wanna say Compassion or maybe Willpower but…Looks out the window at the world on fire, in some places literally…yeah. At this point, Constantine’s attitude fits me pretty well.

Is there a Kite-Man Hell Yeah option

4 Likes

will power!
As someone new to comics i have a goal of reading 10 comics a day. It’s hard but I’m trying. some issues like the 1980s teen titans take forever to read but most comics I can read pretty quickly as long as it doesn’t have a bunch of dialogue

That is a good goal. I got into comics about 2 years ago and did the same thing

I got Harley Vibes cause my brain is going mental with wedding planning, YIPES!

Me personally, I was looking for billionaire mysterious, but IDGAF works!

1 Like

I picked Green Lantern… and as corny as it is, thinking about that has helped me not grab that bagel/chocolate/treat in the office, haha. :slight_smile:

In brightest day, in blackest night… the one I choose is Willpower’s might!

1 Like

LoL, I have got to read something with Kite-Man because all I can think of is Kyle’s super hero in the South Park video game.

1 Like