POLL: Which Billionaire Has the Best Halloween Candy?

It’s that spooky time of year that brings out the tricks and treats! We want to know which billionaire would have the best Halloween candy! Head over to our News section and cast your vote.

Come back here and let us know who you voted for in the comments below!

8 Likes

Ted seems like someone who would be really into Halloween and trick or treating lol.

5 Likes

You know Luthor’s pompous ass would be handing out full size bars with a college tuition attached to it. :joy:

7 Likes

Lex Luthor- all the candy looks delicious but was produced at CADMUS Labs (ole’ Lex is a skinflint who will do anything to save a buck).

Michael Holt- Truly a nice individual but sadly will never hear the doorbell ringing on Halloween night cuz’ he’s down in his basement laboratory busily trying to figure out the anti-life equation before Darkseid does so he can sabotage the math in order keep the ruler of Apokolips from getting his hands on it.

Bruce Wayne- I mean, c’mon- nobody’s home to answer the door (obviously Bruce and Damian aren’t around and this year Alfred has headed out to a reunion with his secret agent buddies from the old days so he’s not gonna’ be there to hand out the candy apples to the kiddos).

Ted Kord- upbeat jovial kinda’ guy who seems like he digs the holiday and would probably have Kit Kats AND Starbursts to hand out to the trick-or-treaters. :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

Well said. You nailed it!

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s perfect @DC89!

1 Like

@SuperBlueGrodd and @Ryan.koponen.55553- thx guys! Just callin’ em’ as I see em’. :wink:

3 Likes

Exactly. I voted Lex because you just know he has to go bigger and better than everyone else.

3 Likes

Lex Luthor’s candy probably has razor blades in them

5 Likes

I have a strong feeling Luthor’s candy would be laced with mind-control drugs, or be super addictive and force everyone in America to buy it from him at insane prices, or mixed with Kryptonite just in case Superman was nearby.

5 Likes

If Luthor’s candies are the colors of the rainbow, they’re a bowl of Silver Age Kryptonite.

4 Likes

Imma have to say ted and lex

2 Likes

ted is giving out candy in matching costume with Booster

3 Likes

Lex Luthor, in Batman vs Superman he gives out candy when its not halloween

2 Likes

Bruce Wayne has the best, mostly thanks to Alfred. (plus having class & caring.)

Michael Holt would have best in his locality, but not quite better than Bruce’s.

Lex Luthor alternates between not caring so buying whatever, wanting the good pr of best candy, and using the candy for a villainous plot. Wildcard.

Ted Kord would try to buy the best candy but would actually buy lame candy that may or may not cause kids to egg his house.

2 Likes

I think Bats would give vegetables wondering which of these kids will become Robin.

4 Likes

I have been laughing for literally a minute

3 Likes