POLL: What Is Your Favorite DC CRISIS?

@MrVossMan13 it is criminally underrated, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me how identity crisis is an event comic?

1 Like

Infinite Crisis was my favorite by far because it features the return of Superboy Prime, Earth 2 Superman & Lois & Alexander Luthor. Loved how it made Luthor & Superboy villains and the sacrifice of Conner almost made me cry.

4 Likes

I agree. Ralph wouldn’t be Ralph if it weren’t for Sue. Gosh, I hate identity crisis so much for taking Sue away from us.

2 Likes

It involved multiple different characters, and had tie ins. (That’s the best way I think I can explain it)

I chose crisis on infinite earths, but out of these, heroes in crisis is a second.

1 Like

It has moments that really got me as a kid. There were some excellent characters who got their start in and around that event too.

1 Like

Same. I pined for Conner’s return until it happened.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the Robin and Superboy issues (Robin’s zero issue and Superboy’s issue in the main series) and of course, Starman!

4 Likes

I’m with you, Final Crisis was brilliant. I think it was to dense and strange for most people’s taste.

1 Like

Man, this poll is L A C K I N G.

I’d probably go with Final Crisis, if the rule is that it has to be a crossover called a Crisis. Or maybe, if it was a viable choice, the much smaller “CRISIS TIMES FIVE” from the Morrison JLA days!

2 Likes

I remember that! I always considered it a back door pilot for the JSA series that was to come. Also, it introduced me to J.J. Thunder, eventually named Jakeem who was one of my favorite of the new legacy characters.

2 Likes

2005-2006’s Infinite Crisis is my and i even own the 2018 omnibus as well too :smiley: :blush: :v: :+1:

1 Like

None of the other crisis’ art comes close to identity crisis. Ralph Dibny was drawn so expressively which paired effortlessly with the writing in this storyline. :art:

1 Like

Crisis on infinite earths was my favorite. It’s crazy how many characters turn up, and it actually works!

1 Like

Convergence, I’d say that was the most interesting. It shook up the entire continuity and made everything canon again while giving us so many different team ups.

Anything that can walk back all the New 52 missteps while letting us pick and choose what to keep is okay in my book.

1 Like

I am not finished with Crisis on Infinate earths, I do like the illustrations and the story boards are pretty tight. On a much more serial note. Jl Apocalypse war is the great crisis facing the JL and Titans… its my favorite animated DCU period.

Has to be what brought me from Marvel to DC and made me a DC Fanatic…“Crisis on Infinite Earths”

I can still remember picking up off the the rack and Perez’s art just kicked me in the face. Then I read it. My word what Wolfman was able to craft. I am not a wordsmith to fully express what this series means to me.

Crisis On Infinite Earth

Crisis on Infinite Earths on CW love all the characters being together. just wish it would have been longer.