Poll: What Fight Would You Most Like To See? Part 2

What Fight Would You Want To See, And Reply Who You Think Would Win, And Why?

0 voters

3 Likes

Oooh, this is super fun!! But also the hardest possible choices :laughing:

2 Likes

I went with Catwoman vs Huntress because I’m not really interested in seeing heroes fight.

2 Likes

Green Lantern uses his force fields from the future to whip Cyborg and separate his cyborg parts from his human parts. Skeets’s information gives Green Lantern the win. His bravery and willpower he showed when delivering that baby in the middle of Mordru’s rampage proves his superiority.

2 Likes

Are these fights involving the specific versions of the characters shown, or just featuring them in general?

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, I was mainly just trying to get pics of live action versions, but it can be which ever version you woudl like to see. I just thought it’d be fun to see what everyone thought. :blush:

2 Likes

Really not a fan of hero vs hero, but Dr Fate and Constantine is not really a hero vs hero situation, so let’s play.

Constantine would win. He is going to cross that line that it takes to win.

3 Likes

Fate wins in 1 second.

3 Likes

I would have to go with Catwoman v Huntress because they’re the most equally balanced fighters. It would be one where I don’t know who would win before going into it. GL and MM would be fun too, but the others I feel would have a predictable outcome.

2 Likes

Every fight was very predictable besides CW vs H.

1 Like

Fate vs Constantine because I’d love to see what sort of underhanded tactics John used to stay competitive​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I just read Wonder Woman #177 the other day on the app. It’s classic Silver Age insanity by Bill Finger, Win Mortimer and Jack Abel. I still have the copy I bought way back in May '68. And I would love to see a new no holds barred donnybrook between Diana and Kara. We definitely need more “Stan Lee style-hero-misunderstanding dust-ups”.

3 Likes