POLL: Top 5 The New Batman Adventures Episodes

CHECK OUT YOUR TOP 5 ON THE WATCH-ALONG THREAD!

This series takes place two years after the last episode of Batman: The Animated Series. Batman has continued to fight crime in Gotham City, but there have been some changes. Dick Grayson has become Nightwing; Tim Drake has taken over the role of Robin; Batgirl has become apart of Batman’s team. But the Dark Knight’s greatest villains continue to plague Gotham City, so not everything has changed.

We want YOUR help to narrow down our Top 10 to Your Top 5!

• Over the Edge - S1 Ep11
  • Mad Love - S1 E24
  • Never Fear - S1 E4
  • Growing Pains - S1 E8
  • Joker’s Millions - S1 E7
  • Old Wounds S1 E18
  • Legends of the Dark Knight S1 E19
  • Girl’s Night Out S1 E20
  • Sins of the Father S1 E2
  • Judgment Day S1 E22

0 voters

Poll Closes first thing on Thursday, September 24th, so vote now!

Let us know which episode was your #1 pick in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

Over the Edge really is one of the all-time great Bat-stories. A definitive text.

7 Likes

I wasn’t planning on voting, but I really want to see Mad Love and Girl’s Night Out for the first time haha.

6 Likes

Joker’s Millions is one of the funniest DCAU episodes. But I can see Mad Love and Over the Edge getting top two. Hard to tell which of the two people will put as #1. Not as clean cut as Heart of Ice for B:TAS

4 Likes

Man, that was HARD to narrow it down to five, there is literally not a bad episode anywhere on that list.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I liked Beware The Creeper personally :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I have to go with “Over the Edge” but The Joker being afraid of the IRS was so very close…

4 Likes

oh i’ve only seen the first 3 episodes count me out of the poll

2 Likes

At least he’s somewhat sane.

1 Like

Also one of my favorites

3 Likes

Here’s hoping “Legends of the Dark Knight” makes it to the Top 5 :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

You just like his underwear!

3 Likes

Maybe that’s what has always drawn me to the episode :thinking::thinking::joy:

2 Likes

I have to go with “Judgement Day.” The thought of Two-Face having a 3rd personality was always interesting. Plus, I thought the character of The Judge was pretty cool.

2 Likes