POLL: The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: Week 2—Hunks

It’s Valentine’s Season, folks, and our annual competition to find the sexiest available man in the DC Universe is already well underway! Last week, we opened up voting on the “Pretty Boys” bracket, for our entrants with a more youthful glow. ‘90s posterboys Conner Kent and Tim Drake are nuzzled neck and neck right now, but it’s not too late to get your neck over there and break the deadlock.

Now that we’re in our second week, it’s time to part the veil on our middleweight category: those not-too-soft, not-too-hard eligible bachelors the Goldilockses amongst you will appreciate most. Let’s bring out the Hunks!

Tell us who you voted for this week in the comments below!

11 Likes
  • Will absolutely straight up murder anyone who threatens you. Sounds charming, until you realize he’s 100% serious.

That’s pinned on Red Hood, though I think that might actually work better on Midnighter.

6 Likes

Why not both?

7 Likes

The responsible choice is John Stewart, but the colossally bad idea of being with John Constantine is just too enticing to pass up. That said, someone I love will kill me if I don’t say Jason. So, Jason.

13 Likes

The older I get, the more I find maturity and those who are well adjusted more attractive than others. Solid vote for Stewart.

11 Likes

As the Community’s unofficial lawyer who isn’t actually a lawyer, my professional advice is to vote for John Stewart. You’ll live longer. Like, a lot longer.

Unless you’re Katma Tui, but I’m like 60% certain that was a one-time thing.

6 Likes

John Stewart is the objectively responsible choice. The choice of responsible adults who know what they want out of life and who they are, the kind of people who get in bed by 9:00 and out of bed by 6:00. The people who have their life together.

I voted for Jason Todd.

17 Likes

Do you guys have eyes?
The only right vote here is Jason :star_struck:

8 Likes

Now this is the content I signed up for! John, Midnighter, and Constantine are all the correct choice.

9 Likes

It’s gotta be Constantine for me!
(Also, gotta appreciate the “CONS(tantine)” on the pros and cons lists. :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes

Or if you’re a resident of the planet Xanshi.

6 Likes

Midnighter!!!

6 Likes

TOO SOON

6 Likes

Does Jason actually count as a “hunk”?

4 Likes

I can’t stand Jason Todd’s personality. He is a ego maniac. I can’t say any of these guys are hunks. I like nerds.

3 Likes

I’m John Constantine all the way. Just voted.

6 Likes

Awww…you had it right the first time. Constantine is the pick. I get it tho.

3 Likes

Does Constantine? At least Jason has some level of physicality.

5 Likes

You’re not wrong…

2 Likes