Poll: Rewatch BvS Imax edition before watching Justice League?

HBO Max will be releasing Zack’s IMAX-format remaster of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Ultimate Edition on March 18, in conjunction with the release of the #SnyderCut. (It’ll be available on home video a week later.)

Do you plan to watch the BvS IMAX Remaster before watching Zack Snyder’s Justice League?
  • Yes!
  • No.
  • I’m not going to watch Zack Snyder’s Justice League

0 voters

I’m probably going to rewatch Man of Steel and BvS. I wasn’t a fan of either when they first came out- I’m going to try to rewatch them with the notion that ‘this is an Elseworld story- it’s okay that it isn’t the best representation of Superman’.

3 Likes

I take that approach with every superhero movie. Otherwise, I’d be spending the entire time yelling at the screen, “You’re making Tony too nice and not drunk enough!” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Who is Tony?

Someone who hangs out with Gwyneth Paltrow (but she claims to have forgotten it happened).

1 Like

I’m planning to rewatch all the films in the versions I already bought or on HBO Max.

1 Like

The guy who doesn’t wear the suit as well as Rhodey.

1 Like

What suit? Who is Rhodey? Is he from Rhode Island? Why is there not more representation from Rhode Island?

1 Like

Oh, I see. You’re most non-comic fans before 2008. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am Batman. “Most non-Comic Fans Before 2008. :stuck_out_tongue:” protects “Tongue City.”

The real Batman met Iron Man in JLA/Avengers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that was Rocket Red in disguise. Yes, that was Rocket Red with Viking Prince and Skyman.

1 Like

I’m all for rewatching Batman v Superman ahead of Zack Snyder’s Justice League. Just not sure about the IMAX format seeing how my TV…well, isn’t an IMAX screen.

2 Likes

I voted no, but only because I already watched BvS last week. Not that my TV is nearly equipped to handle an IMAX-level movie, but I also wanted to space out the Snyderverse rewatch more

1 Like