Poll Results: What Should We Name the Automod? You Chose...

First, let us honor those who came close to leading us into the automated promise land:

:3rd_place_medal:&:2nd_place_medal: (tied)
*Brother Eye
*Alfred
*Oracle

But only one could be chosen. And that single entity won the entire poll by only ONE VOTE. Please join me in welcoming the latest member of the team…:drum::drum::drum:

:1st_place_medal:
Kelex!

You can look forward to a friendly, persistent, Kryptonian technology walking you through everything Community 2.0 has to offer.

Let us all hail and welcome our new robotic overlord, Kelex!

Sneak peek in comments below :blush: Thanks to everyone who participated!

8 Likes

BEHOLD

Screen-Shot-2019-05-28-at-4-32-50-PM.png

12 Likes

Just whipped that up. Might delete later.

3 Likes

Our glorious Auto Mod has arrived as foretold in the prophecies!

2 Likes

I’m going to go in the corner and throw a temper tantrum about not having the name I wanted! See you soon.

Also, this won’t phase out Office Hours, will it?

3 Likes

I’m back! The corner I was screaming at is crying now, but other than that everything’s good.

3 Likes

@Awesome_Squid, not at all.

Kelex is primarily used for folks new to the community software. They will take you through a guided step-by-step to teach you features like posting images, creating polls, editing posts, tagging users, responding to users, so and and so forth. Kelex also has a few other tricks, like rolling a D6, a magic 8-ball, and generate a random quote :slight_smile:

But Kelex is polite and kind, and does not aspire to dominate the moderators.

5 Likes

Welcome back! That’s a useful corner for us all.

2 Likes

ALFRED

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not named after a human being, but I don’t suppose Kelex can transform me from a scrawny wimp into a one-man army corp.

2 Likes

So does this make the community boards… The Forums of Solitude???

5 Likes

So, is the Android version 1.36 that hit the store last week the Earth 2 release?

1 Like

aww yeah!

Auto-Mod will be around long after any of us, so the only fitting name would be Brother Eye.

3 Likes

I love that a Superman related dealio won!

2 Likes

Yes @markhb Its mostly bug fixes and the header look!

1 Like

I love you Kelex, here’s a virtual hug, you cutie pie.

Wait…why are your eyes strangely glowing like a soldering iron heating up?..

1 Like

That’s it, no parade of humans for King Kelex???

1 Like

The Monitor
The Overmonitor
Nix Uotan
The Time Tailors

2 Likes

As a Superman fan, I do love that it’s called Kelex! Another acceptable name would have been Booster Gold’s buddy Skeets!

2 Likes