POLL: Other Than Scooby, Which Mystery, Inc. Member Is Your Favorite?

Zoinks! Which Mystery Team, Inc. member is your favorite?

Check out the poll in our News section!

Then let us know who you voted for and why in the comments below!

8 Likes

And shaggy is a human.

2 Likes

I think each character brings a lot to the table in the Mystery Inc. gang. But who could rock an ascot and pronounce “treasure” quite like Freddy? :smile:

8 Likes

Velma carries the rest of these hipsters and hippies. She’s the real deal.

7 Likes

well i love the whle scooby gang in equil ways but if i have to pick one for the sake of this i voted for Shaggy

3 Likes

Shaggy! Not even close

2 Likes

Daphne is extremely intelligent and, if I ever have a mystery to solve, I would call on her. But to hang out with? I’d rather chill with Shaggy.

4 Likes

One solves mysteries; the other four just run in circles for the audience’s amusement and knock her glasses off at inopportune times.

8 Likes

Now I just love them all, but I think Velma was my favorite when I was a kid (besides Scooby of course). I picked Shaggy though because that I’m older, he’s a stand out. But they all make me smile so much. :grin: Hard to pick just one.

3 Likes

Fred’s into traps. Check and mate.

2 Likes

Velma! Easily!

3 Likes

Agreed. Daphne was pretty much my babysitter when I was a kid.

2 Likes

Shaggy. He is the one I would want to hangout with the most. Just a cool guy who you could sit down and eat a ton of food with.

2 Likes

(Insert Shaggy only needing to use 1% of his power joke here.) Shaggy easily for me.

1 Like

Fred’s depiction in the Mystery Incorporated series made me love this character but I had to go with Velma in the end

2 Likes

Shaggy all the way because his lack of focus to the problems allows for outside thinking during crisis so hes the ultimate wild card in a deck that’s playing a different game. also hes a dog lover so how can u not like him haha

2 Likes

Are you guys gonna be adding more Scooby-Doo stuff ^_^!?! Cause that would be amazing!

Shouldnt be too hard with WB right?

Also Fraphne all the way, but i could only choose one so i picked Fred (leader and all)

1 Like

What about Scooby-Dum?

1 Like

now, what about scrappy?
giphy (2)

3 Likes

Shaggy all the way!

1 Like