Poll: I've Got Covid, So What Is Your Favorite DC Quarantine Pastime?

Man of tomorrow is amazing, my favorite right next to deep dives. I have to admit though, fastest man alive is the only one I’m not enjoying… it’s not that good, in my opinion… though I have yet to finish it, so take that with a grain of salt at the moment

3 Likes

I read every issue of Nightwing (and Greyson) on the service and re-read NML among other things. Hope you feel better!

4 Likes

My favorite quarantine pastime is to eat some food, play with my iPad, play video games, and watch all of my favorite shows and movies, definitely watching all DC, DCEU movies, and animated TV shows and movies.
My most favorite DC movies are all of the DCEU movies, all of the DC animated movies, including Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, and Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, and my most favorite TV shows and cartoons are Batman the Animated Series, Superman the Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Justice League Action, Krypto the Superdog, Teen Titans, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Teen Titans Go!, both of the DC Super Hero Girls shows, and Harley Quinn, and my most favorite DC video games are Batman Arkham series, LEGO Batman and DC stuff, like LEGO DC Super-Villains and LEGO Dimensions, and soon-to-be favorites Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, hope you will feel better for the next day.

4 Likes

Heal up well, mate.
As for comics, reading the Bwahaha era of the Justice League is my go to comics when feeling down. They’re dumb, they have great villains, everyone is in on the joke. Will put you in a better mood every time Guy gets punched by Batman.

4 Likes

Hey @bigblock66 hang in there! All the best to you on a speedy recovery. I voted for “other” because there wasn’t a choice for “all of the above .” There’s too much to choose from - which is a good thing, really. Stay strong, stay positive. Talk again soon.

4 Likes

this community has been my favorite pastime :blush:

6 Likes

I love to read the comics and its a tie the animated and live action series. Also, @bigblock66 please get well soon .

4 Likes

I really can’t vote because I watch live action TV shows, live action movies, animated TV shows, animated movies, and read comic books, and I can’t decide which is my favorite!

6 Likes

Hope you get well soon! I suggest movies, sometimes reading when I’m sick makes me feel queezy

4 Likes

Good luck with the recovery, I hope you feel better soon.

I would get up to speed on series that I’ve fallen behind on or always meant to start watching.

4 Likes

I chose “other”, because I love to read the actual comics! When Quarantine started, I binge-read all Batman family comics from Jason Todd’s death in the 1980s, al the way to new 52 starting, a lot of great comics there!
Some great books:
Road to no man’s land vol. 1
Road to No Man’s land vol. 2
No man’s land vol. 1
No man’s land vol 2
No man’s land vol 3
No man’s land vol 4
No man’s land vol 5

Also, (these come before no man’s land)
Contagion
Legacy vol. 1
legacy vol. 2

4 Likes

Thank you all so very much for your well-wishes, and suggestions.
You guys are all so awesome.
I’ll be so glad when all of this horrible 2020 year is over with.
I think we all need to be wearing Superman’s symbol of hope during these trying times.

4 Likes

Sorry you got the 'rona, I hope for a speedy recovery for you and yours

2 Likes

Thank you all very much.
You guys are great!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re having to go thru this. Remember to take care of yourself first and I hope you get well soon.

3 Likes

Oh nooo, hoping you feel better soon, @bigblock66! Take it easy over there! :hugs:

4 Likes
  1. Read Comics
  2. Watch Live-Action Movies
  3. Other (Cosplay)

I’m just not really into animated stuff. Hope you feel better.

3 Likes

Thank you all very much.
This Covid stuff aint no joke, thats for sure.
Good thing we have such great DC material to keep our minds off the crappy world.
Thanks again, ya’ll are awesome.

4 Likes

Hope you feel better. I know 2 people on oxygen right now…

Another past time option, I play DC Universe Online on my PS4. It’s a lot of fun for an older game. I highly recommend it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

pick a character (not an A tear hero) and read/watch everything you can find where they are the main character. I tried with Harley, but Birds of Prey ruined it…

2 Likes