Poll: I've Got Covid, So What Is Your Favorite DC Quarantine Pastime?

So, I’m Having To Quarantine, Because I’ve Tested Positive For Covid, And I’ve Been Trying To Take My Mind Off Of How Horrible I Feel. So I Thought I’d Ask What Is Your Top Three Most Favorite DC Pastimes? I Love All Of Them, Just Thought I’d See Which You All Did The Most Of, To Pass Time. (And I Hope All Of You Are Safe And Healthy).

0 voters

13 Likes

First off, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Hope you have a quick and full recovery. :slight_smile:

As for what to do, I dunno, seems like the perfect time to do a little of both, go through all the stuff you’ve been meaning to try.

7 Likes

Thank you. Yeah, I’ve been binging like crazy on everything. Just to get my mind off of it.

5 Likes

I am so very sorry, I hope you get well soon. Just take it easy with plenty of rest.:slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Please get well soon @bigblock66. I’m sending you every bit of positive energy that I can muster. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank ya’ll so much. Ya’ll are my DC Family.
Hope all of ya’ll are healthy.
:relaxed:

7 Likes

Sorry about that all, I’m sending good vibes and hoping all will end up well :smiley:. But since you want to take your mind off of it, to turn my post to the question of the thread:
This was hard just to choose 3… I definitely had to have comics on there… that is something I’ve been doing much of, of late. I keep trying to make time for shows and movies, but I always get immediately sucked back in lol… I love comics…

7 Likes

Thank u for the good vibes.
I completely agree with the comics. They were my first love, and they still are.
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I hope you feel better soon!

6 Likes

All but also lego

5 Likes

Hope you get well soon! I just did a read through of issues #1-70 of JONAH HEX. It’s a good time.

4 Likes

Get well soon​:+1:
As for suggestions I’d say anything really. A series, movies, comics, books, whatever you’ve been want to try or just had in your list to get to no better time than now to do so.

4 Likes

stay strong and hope you get through it with as much ease as possible @bigblock66. :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes, and kind words. This stuff is kicking my butt.
But I know I have an awesome DC Family, and a ton of DC content to help me.
This year has really made me believe that we all need Superheroes More Than Ever!

8 Likes

@bigblock66, Sorry to hear you have COVID. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. As for what have I been doing during the lockdown? What else? Reading tons of comics. Particularly Silver Age books. Also, I am a big fan of vintage TV (Is that even a thing?). So with much thanks to Prime TV, I have inundated myself in classic westerns, SF, and sitcoms. Oh, also lots of sports.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers. I’ll take all I can get right now.
Yeah, I’ve been reading and watching so much DC content, that you’d think I’d be burned out…wait… what am I saying…you can’t get burned out with DC… man…must be the Covid talking. :mask:
I honestly don’t know what I’d do without DC content and my DC family.

7 Likes

Comics and video games. If it’s not Superman, the Legion, Batman, and Swamp Thing, it’s Mario, Luigi, Link, and Doom Guy.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

Recently- I’ve been tearing through the digital first comics.lot of hidden gems there.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
Can I ask which are some of your favorite digital firsts?
I’d like to see if there is any I’ve missed.
:blush:

3 Likes

Superman: Man of Tomorrow and Gail Simone writing the Flash.

4 Likes