Poll: Gotham's Nightlife is World Famous; Where Do You Paint the Town Red?

You’ve explored the mysteries of the bayou, the beaches of Themyscira, the metropolis of, well, Metropolis- now it’s time to get a little blue in one of the most dangerous cities in the world- Gotham City, baby!

You cruise up in your most stylish duds, ready to take on the town. Where do you head first?

*Penguin’s Iceberg Lounge
*Monarch Theater
*My Alibi Bar & Grill
*Haley’s Circus

Let us know in the comments below which location calls to you, and why!

4 Likes

Harley circus I am going to see a show before dinner

3 Likes

Ok Haley’s but I think Harley s would be more interesting

3 Likes

I go to the Chuck’s Candy Shop, for something sweet. Tuesday is Five 5th Avenue bars for $1 Day.

Is the Hippodrome still in business? In 1995 they understandably closed 'er down for a bit, but retro’s in, so…

5 Likes

The Iceberg Lounge, I’m hoping to get as many bat villains autographs as possible :grin:.

4 Likes

Gotham? Double-lock the doors and what’s on pay-per-view–

3 Likes

Tell me won’t you, where can a feller get his Batousi on in Gotham?

I figure Gotham has an…interesting rave subculture.

6 Likes

It would have to be the Iceberg Lounge for me as well

3 Likes

Iceberg Longue!! Such a chill place :smiley:

Did you guys know that in Lego DC Super Villains, the Jazz band are actual penguins? How cool is that!

4 Likes

I chose Haley’s circus, but if I was old enough to go into the Iceberg Lounge (I would assume you need to be at least 21) I might consider it.

3 Likes

Iceberg Lounge hands down!

2 Likes

Iceberg lounge

2 Likes

Batcave

1 Like

My Alibi Bar & Grill

You never know when you’ll need a good alibi.

2 Likes

I’d plan on My Alibi, but I’d go to the thircuth when I chickened out

1 Like

My Alibi to start! Then head on over to the Iceberg to see what’s chilling there. Maybe a quick spin by the Gotham Needle to have a look at the city, Haley’s Circus if it’s hopping and back to the iceberg to chill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Catch a flick at park row theater and then watch a game at the knightsdome arena

2 Likes

Iceberg Lounge!

1 Like

Iceberg Lounge!