😂 🤣 POLL: Funniest DC Character 😂 🤣

I respectfully disagree.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta go Beast Boy- sure he does fart jokes and other nasty things like that, but they are pretty funny.
While I admit, Wally West does have some humorous moments-BB makes me laugh the most.
As for other mentions: I gotta say Ambush Bug and his constant reference of the fourth wall is hilarious, that and the Heckler. Gnort definitely has some funny moments, and Larfleeze- especially his own comic series certainly has a humorous style to him.

3 Likes

I loved the Plastic Man animation back in the 70’s? - 80s-ish.

3 Likes

It’s so good. I was able to watch most of those when they aired. They were a staple to my weekend viewing along with Super Friends.

3 Likes

You know, none of the other cartoons I used to watch were quite so memorable as those.
Except maybe Scooby-Doo.
And I’m not the only one apparently, who remembers the big reveal from Mystery, Inc. or the TroubAlert as seen on Young Justice

1 Like

I love Wally West, and he is funny, but he is not the funniest DC character. I would give that nod to Impulse.
Other honorable mentions include:
Booster Gold
His pal, Skeets
His pal, Ted Cord
Plastic Man
Alfred (the king of acerbic humor)
Jimmy Olsen

3 Likes

Of these options I have to say Wally, but I agree with others that there are other funny characters and depending on the situation anyone can be funny.

2 Likes

Hey Joker actually has experience with comedy, even though he sucked at it. But that’s still better than the other two choices.

Joker

Plastic man