Poll: Doom Patrol vs Titans (TV Show Versions)

You’re right about that

1 Like

Well dang we at 50/50 now.

Obviously Titans.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol for me so far.

1 Like

Doom patrol spends a lot of the show assessing other problems happening around/ doesn’t particularly show the characters powers or show any particular fighting or engagement in combat; it seems like it is more focused on the comedy aspect and the idea of smaller story lines that connect rather than small villains leading up to one big villain. Titans seems to imitate many other superhero TV shows, specifically DC shows on The CW such as the flash and super girl as it seems to focus a lot on relationships and other than that it only focuses on combat with small villains (which most of the time the fights are over really quickly and the show doesn’t necessarily progress more with them in it.) Doom patrol is generally more enjoyable as it is a breath of fresh air to take a break from the tacky love stories like in the CW shows that are shoved down your throat every 10 minutes; though there are relationships that are focused on in the show (i.e Larry and his sons, Cliff’s daughter etc) they’re never the main focus and are only really shown every so often in every other episode - which is quite refreshing to see.

1 Like

Dorothy: “I wish the Titans would turn to goo.”

Battle’s over. Doom Patrol wins easily.

1 Like

Please tell me I’m not the only one that is conflicted a bit. With Titans, each of the characters are trying, set out, or already are heroes and work as a team, while Doom Patrol is a bit different. Vic is really the only “superhero” on the “team” at the moment, while Rita and Cliff are considering it. As of now though, the Doom Patrol has saved the world a few times, but haven’t officially named themselves the Doom Patrol yet, but maybe one day the show will get to that as things develop. Because of this, Titans could win based on how they work together as a team, but at the same time, we don’t really know how each member of both teams would react and fight. I’m not counting the crossover episode because the full teams aren’t included in that scene. This is also really hard because I like both. You have one team who is more trained and can understand (most) of their abilities, and another team who are still figuring things out and are still trying to work together. Can superpowers be the big main force in this fight? Or is it possible that the ones without powers can stand and defend?

1 Like

Your not the voting in the polls is very split has been for awhile. Were all torn

After the fact that I wrote a comment that discussed the possible factors that normally go into a vs. scenario, I ultimately had to live up to my name after over thinking about it for nearly ten minutes. But hey, all conciderations should be concidered is what I say, even if it wasn’t entirely easy and I had to use personal bias as a final result.

1 Like

Probably Doom Patrol

1 Like

Dorothy alone would slap Titans. LOL

1 Like

Sweet back to 50/50

While the Doom Patrol live in a world where anything is possible the Titans always have that one Ace up their sleeve and that’s Batman. While they may not utilize him much to defeat their foes, Batman’s famous file of contingency plans and special gadgets locked away until needed to fulfill the purpose each one was specifically designed for make the Titans almost unfairly advantaged when it really hits the fan. Throw Raven on top of all that and the Doom Patrol is toast, or waxed given the nature of this week’s episode and season 2 finale.

1 Like