Poll: Doom Patrol vs Titans (TV Show Versions)

Who do you think would win?
Titans vs Doom Patrol?
Rules: Its in a neutral setting which is both not beneficial nor a negative for either team. All powers they have are available but only what they’ve unlocked so far. In the shows. (Dcu)

• Titans
  • Doom Patrol

0 voters

5 Likes

The problem is, most of the Titans already know their strengths. The Doom Patrol version from their own show do not, actually they’re very far from knowing how to use their powers. After this season it may all change tho. I still have to go with Titans tho, as I’m being bias.

5 Likes

Raven and Starfire are both huge powerhouses in the DCU series. I think they’ve got this in the bag.

5 Likes

I think Titans win this battle

5 Likes

Titans… But Doom patrol is great in Its own way.

4 Likes

Yes that’s why I went with tv show variations. Doom patrol is a POWERHOUSE in the comics but so are titans. They also both have rotating rosters and its be tough to know with whom beastboy would side with. In the showverse probably the titans.

4 Likes

I agree that the season one titans would beat the season one DP - but the Doom Patrol has 2 wild cards that in the right circumstances could overwhelm even Raven and Starfire - Crazy Jane has a lot more personalities that have not manifested, including Black Annis (that I recall) - and Dorothy Spinner, whose ability to create “imaginary friends” from her mind (including dead “real-life” (eg DC TV universe) beings could produce some challenges. Finally, while Dick Grayson is a talented gadgeteer who learned from the best, his inventing talents don’t rival the knowledge of Niles Caulder - who if given prep time could put together some nasty suprises.

3 Likes

@pdbethke.37219 valid point but I feel like beastboy could prep the titans some. With some insider info.

3 Likes

And perhaps after both have season 2s I should repost an updated version. Titans in the showverse have an unfair advantage of 2 seasons.

1 Like

Agree 100% - we’ll see how Jane and Dorothy are handled in the new season, whether their powersets deviate from the comics more that has already been presented (at least for Jane).

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Doom Patrol yet, but I have seen Titans so I’m going with that

4 Likes

Though mostncomments are pro titans the poll is getting closer. 60 40 now.

2 Likes

I’m srry if I had to choose between my two fave characters raven and Jane I chose Crazy Jane because she’s powerful mysterious and she’s got sass . Therefore I choose doom patrol. #DoomPatrol

2 Likes

As s2 of DP progresses so far I see how tides could turn. As of rn though I still think titans would take it.

1 Like

Ok so so far they still have not reached their full power potential but the fact that dorothy can just use wishmaker maybe titans would lose after all.

1 Like

It is now 51/49 coming to a clutch!

Doom Patrol…

3 Likes

Watch out for crazy jane

2 Likes

Based on team cohesion and the fact they’re more in tune with their own powers and sense of personal awareness, it’s got to be the Titans. They’re just a more together team in my opinion.

3 Likes

Given how the Chief and the rest of the group are treating her, I doubt Dorothy would be let out on missions…

2 Likes