POLL: DC Fan Art Club April 2021 Collaboration - Choose The Background!

Hi @DCFanArtClub !!

The April 2021 One Year Anniversary Collaboration is almost finished! All of the character artwork is complete and all we need to do is select a background.

First off, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who contributed and cheered us along (especially those who did double or triple duty). This all came together beautifully and we should all be very proud of what we’ve accomplished!

I selected 4 backgrounds for the poll. Please select your favorite. If you feel that none quite fit, let me know in the comments.

16 Likes

They all look amazing!!! Everyone is so talented!!! Thank you @JKoco17

10 Likes

These came out awesome™:+1:

8 Likes

Thank you for putting all this together!! It really looks fantastic, everyone’s work is just wonderful! And I love the variety of characters!
a-round-of-applause

Nice touch making Ralph look bigger under the magnifying glass!

8 Likes

This looks amazing!! So tough to choose which background looks the best and everyone chose such great characters to contribute. I can’t wait to see which one wins. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

They all look great, I did pick one but it really was a coin toss between them.

7 Likes

Thanks Stef. It was really an honor to work with everyone’s art and put it all together. I was not familiar with how to do it when we started, but I learned along the way and got the hang of it pretty quickly (transparency masks are your friend).

This group has a lot of talent! The big challenge will be how we top this for the next project!

8 Likes

Amazing! It’s so cool that we were all a le to do this and it all came together with so many characters and so many artists! We rock :metal: I love it!

7 Likes

Oh, it was keath’s suggestion that made that happen.

It crossed my mind when I first added Ralph, but then I got a bit lazy and tired and skipped it. When keath suggested it, I added it with the final clean up.

7 Likes

This is rad!!

8 Likes

This came out phenomenal! Thank you SO much, JK, for making it happen! I wasn’t able to follow all of the posts, so it was fun to guess who drew what based on what I know of each of your styles! (I got almost everyone that I know right. Mwahaha.)

7 Likes

I’m constantly amazed at how talented people are on here

5 Likes

Thanks CP. I was going to put the full credits with the winning selection, but at the moment we have a 3 way tie!!

They all do look pretty great! Let’s see how the vote goes over the weekend.

7 Likes

The city street has just pulled ahead! I may lighten the background a bit with the final version, but looks like we may have a winner.

I’m going to put together a 2021 gallery of all the weekly and monthly art and keep it updated after each challenge so we will have one place to go to see everything.

5 Likes

Just made a new 828x1792 iPhone XR sized wallpaper of Flash feel free to save and use I have no rights to any of the art just pngs I use on Microsoft paint 3D and slapped together :zap::zap::metal:t2::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes