Poll: Best Wonder Woman Costume

Which Wonder Woman Costume Do You Think Is The Best?

8 Likes

Truly love Gal Gadot’s look as it nearly duplicates Diana’s current look in the comics.

8 Likes

I completely agree. My second vote would be for Megan Gale. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

I may be the only one to admit this, but… I’m trying really hard to like the WW84 Golden Suit…but, I just can’t seem to like it. I’m hoping that when I see the movie, it will grow on me. Not dissing it at all.

6 Likes

I was stuck between Gal Gadot’s standard armor and the gold armor. I went with gold armor, it’s so neat.

7 Likes

I like Gal Gadots’ original costume best but I have to recognize Linda Carter. She introduced Wonder Woman to a lot of people at the time and is still iconic.

7 Likes

Eric Durance should be on her or Batman V Superman WW

6 Likes

Lynda Carter for sure

5 Likes

The Best American Film Actress To Play Wonder Woman (Diana Prince/Princess Diana) Was Lynda Carter (1975-1979)

5 Likes

Not sure why this showed up in my feed, except so that I can question my previous life choices:

8 Likes

I picked Gal Gadot ww84. Reminds me of Kingdom Come.

8 Likes

Cobie Smulders looks awesome. :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Likewise. I dig Ms. Gadot’s traditional WW threads, but the golden armor is very unique from everyone else’s WW duds and stands out wonderfully.

SN: I would love to see GG rock the suit from the Odyssey arc.

6 Likes

I gotta go with Lynda Carter, since she has the best costume and I grew up watching the show. She was definitely a mother figure as a kid. Imagine your own mother can be a hero like Wonder Woman.:grinning:

:00_wonder_woman_stars:

4 Likes