Poison Ivy (2022) | Book Discussion | Spoilers Ahead!

harley-quinn-harley-quinn-the-suicide-squad

7 Likes

Woot woot!

5 Likes

I like calling her Janet from H.R. too. It’s her code name, like Robin or Croc.

6 Likes

I think 19 comes out today. I wonder what variants will be at the LCS.

4 Likes

@Chain_Twix I’ve got a few David Nakayama I was thinking about :shopping_cart: :moneybag: :rose: Did you find any?

(PI 20)

Oh! Just saw this Tula Lotay PI 20, too. :star_struck:

6 Likes

That last one is great. :heavy_heart_exclamation: I’m still a month behind, but I’ll be back.

3 Likes

I ended up getting the standard cover and not one of the variants. They didn’t have one i wanted.

3 Likes

Coming back to this, how many times do they have to show origin stories? I want to know what’s going on in the current story not go back again for 3 issues on her origin. Do they (DC comics) do this with everyone? This is going to sound harsher than I mean; I don’t want to go thru her origin for 3 issues… let’s move forward. lol ok rant over.

4 Likes

I know what you mean, @Chain_Twix :green_heart:, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had to watch Batman’s parents die. I think perhaps I’m just accustomed to them re-introducing people/new readers to the characters and their motivations because of him. It seems redundant to some of us, and sometimes origins do get rehashed a bit more frequently than we’d like, but it’s kind of necessary at times.

(Now I’m thinking of precious little baby-Ivy :tired_face: :rose:)

While I’m here, a variant!

6 Likes