Podcasting

Anyone else a podcast host? I produce/cohost Lois & Clark’d: The New Podcasts of Superman and had a show for the live action Birds of Prey series as well.

Who else is on here?

3 Likes

I host/produce the DC Superpowers Podcast. We are a weekly news show about all things DC. We cover comics, TV, movies and anything else we find. Check www.dcsuperpowers.com or search us on all social media

1 Like

I am a host of WhatTheFanboy. We are a 4 piece group that discuss anything from movies, video games, and comic books! Would love to help promote others as well!

1 Like

I co-host and produce the Southgate Media Group podcasts TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast and The Fandom Zone Podcast.

On TitanTalk: The Titans Podcast, my longtime friend and co-host Jesse Jackson (No, not that Jesse Jackson) and I discuss all things Titans, including reviews and news for the DC Universe series, the various Teen Titans and Titans comics throughout DC’s history, the Titans spinoff series Doom Patrol, and news relating to all the various Titans characters. TitanTalk is available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts or on Libsyn at titantalkpodcast.libsyn.com. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook using @TitanTalkCast!

As for The Fandom Zone Podcast, my co-host Karen Lindsay and I review new episodes of the DC Comics shows listed above, along with comics on TV news and reviews of other current comic book shows. The Fandom Zone Podcast is available on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or on Libsyn at fandomzonepodcast.libsyn.com. You can also reach us on Twitter using @FandomZoneCast or on Facebook using @FandomZonePodcast! Let us know what you think!

2 Likes

I co-host The Podcast of Oa, a Green Lantern centric podcast, in addition to running the Green Lantern fansite The Blog of Oa. You can find our show on iTune, Spreaker, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play Music or at our website www.blogofoa.com.

3 Likes

I am going to be cohosting a podcast called The DC Hub, where we talk all things DCTV.

1 Like

I co-host the Longbox Guys podcast with my three friends. It’s like Drunk History, but for comic books. If any of you fellow podcasters would like to join us on an episode to plug your own podcasts and talk about comics, you can write to me at Mike@thelongboxguys.com. Actually, even if you’re not a podcaster, you’re welcome to join us.

I can’t wait to sample everyone’s podcasts. Some days I’m in my car for 4 to 12 hours and podcasts help me pass the time.

2 Likes

If they could add a dc podcast section on this service it would a nice addition

3 Likes

I host DCCollectors Radio and run DCCollectors.com. You can find us on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Breaker, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Stitcher. You can also check out the website at https://dccollectors.com.

1 Like

I host a podcast called The Dukect Lounge while I talk a bit about comic books and comic movies plus on my main focus is video games and pro wrestling but since I’m a DC Universe member I think talk a bit more about comic books the comic TV shows and the movies animated and live action. hey if anyone wants to join or let me call host one of the other podcasts to be a guest on I will be more than happy to