Black Label: Plunge 3

“The long-lost crew of the Derleth emerges from the wind-scoured stones and twisted pines of the Sinnikik atoll, looking not a day older than when they disappeared 40 years before. They come bearing impossible, dizzying gifts for their rescuers. But at what price?”

Especially seeing that these are our first new books in almost two months feel free to express you excitement for these books or to talk about how much you’re enjoying reading them, but please don’t begin any spoiler conversations until Saturday, May 23rd.

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

2 Likes

Ready for another dose of Stuart Immonen, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Read it tonight! It was incredible! This HAS to become a prestige series on HBO Max! It would be must-see viewing just like it’s must-read comics!

2 Likes

I have to agree with you there @ManofSteelForever!!!

I had to catch up and start with Issue 2, and these panels really struck me midway through:

I REALLY appreciate it when a comic tells a story without words!!!

This image at the end of Issue 2 was particularly creepy:

There’s a lot going on in this book! Water monsters, weird bug-type creatures and what is seeming to be extraterrestrial voodoo-type technology!

I can’t wait to see this story flesh out in the upcoming issues. I really love Basket Full of Heads, but this story is a close second in my list of favorite Hillhouse books!

2 Likes