Pls help DC is stealing ideas from my brain

So shortly after Metal I was talking to my friend about the Dark Multiverse and I told him that I wanted them to make a series of one shots called Tales from the Dark Multiverse that would feature twists on classic DC stories, including Knightfall and the Death of Superman.

So with the recent news there are only two possible explanations:

1.)It’s an obvious idea
2.)They’re using the same brain stealing government radios that Lego used to take my idea for four ninjas that spun to create elemental tornadoes

I think it’s the latter

7 Likes

Anyways who’s excited? I’m going to go broke this fall, there’s so much interesting stuff coming out around then

3 Likes

This is connected to the aglets somehow. I’m sure of it.

3 Likes

@BatJamags Somehow…

1 Like

A.G.L.E.T. - Amplifier for the Government’s Lucrative idEa Taking

5 Likes

I guess I have you to thank for Ninjago then

3 Likes

I’m quite familiar with the eerie coincidences of story ideas suddenly appearing in DC. The Eternal books had some ideas that ranged in similarity to ideas I’ve had, but they weren’t executed particularly well. For example, I worked on this story idea about a megalomaniacal woman claiming to try and bring peace through assassinations–which is kind of what Mother did. Except my idea didn’t end up in a Bond villain lair (which might’ve been enjoyable if it’d been satirical or something), and didn’t have the villainess look exactly like Mallory Archer.

I’d say it’s time to celebrate with Baskin Robbins and their 32 flavors of ice cream.

1 Like

Hey, wait a second. Awesome_Squid, did you, by any chance, write your idea down and then throw it out? Because I think DC might be going through everyone’s trash.

1 Like

Also, thanks for Ninjago, but please tell me the Green Ninja debacle wasn’t your fault, because that story was a complete mess.

2 Likes

@BatJamags Don’t worry, I only came up with the four. What, may I ask, is your specific problem with Lloyd?

1 Like

Also their main enemy was also skeleton, but he only had two arms.

1 Like

Wait I just remembered that the four arms were a later addition. They really are stealing from me!

1 Like

I actually don’t even remember exactly what my issue was anymore. I think I just didn’t find him all that funny or interesting, and then there was this new ninja who was supposed to be the best and most powerful ever and upstage the main characters, and then these two concepts that I was already mildly hostile to turned out to be the same person through an improbable age-up.

But I brought it up here mostly just for humor’s sake.

1 Like