Please Welcome To The Stage ... Stoic_Jester!

Welcome @Stoic_Jester!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Stoic_Jester! I’m sure you’ll be great, and can’t wait to see what you bring. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester :wave:

10 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester !! :0_joker: :joker_ewhqtas: :joker_hv_1:

11 Likes

Welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester To DC Universe Infinite, it’s great having you here, not to long ago I’ve made a Joker thread! :smiley:

My name is Reaganfan78, while I’m a huge fan of The Penguin, I’m also a fan of The Joker! My favorite Joker will always be Jack Nicholson, cause he scared me when I was a kid!:laughing:
So who is your favorite actor to play The Joker? :joker_hv_1:
jokerbow
1Ywr

:00_joker_card:

8 Likes

welcome may you read many comics and may you never lack friends @Stoic_Jester

10 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester! I’m sure you’re going to love this community. None better on the entire internet.

10 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester! I suppose this make you our second Joker-themed moderator, after the original HarleysPuddin. Big clown shoes to fill.

11 Likes

Hello!

tenor

10 Likes

Welcome, @Stoic_Jester! Tell me something, my friend: you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

I promise to be on my best behavior if you promise not to beat me with a crowbar if I step out of line. Deal? :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Stoic_Jester! :smiley:

11 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester . Cool name!

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester! I look forward to working with you!

10 Likes

Love your picture profile of the Joker in Mask of the Phantasm when he say," You can’t be too careful with all those weirdos around!" :laughing: So true!

7 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester!

9 Likes

A warm welcome to the DC Community @Stoic_Jester

9 Likes

The Swamp welcomes you, @Stoic_Jester

tumblr_pq4g84lYpF1uezmbko1_540

9 Likes

Welcome @Stoic_Jester!

8 Likes