Please Welcome to the Stage... New Moderator Staticshocks!

You may have noticed a new energy buzzing around the forums this morning… maybe some form of static? :wink:

I am incredibly pleased to welcome a brand new moderator to the team. Please be sure to give her a warm welcome if you see her around the forums. Don’t worry if your hair stands up when she’s around, just keep a brush handy!

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to our newest source of energy, @staticshocks! :zap: :zap:

30 Likes

Hey everyone! That’s me. :wave: Have an obligatory “I deliver a shock to your system!”

Besides being obviously stoked to be part of this amazing team, I’m looking forward to getting to hang out with all of you!

31 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @staticshocks! :grinning: Can I be your sidekick since I’m blonde and wear glasses, just like Ritchie. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

:wave::grinning: Welcome welcome @staticshocks! We’re so happy to have you join our DCU Community Family!

11 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sounds like you meet all the necessary requirements. Just be sure to bring Backpack along!

15 Likes

Hey @staticshocks, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself. :grinning:

8 Likes

Welcome, @staticshocks!

9 Likes

Welcome @staticshocks to these wild forums!

9 Likes

WELCOME I can’t wait to see you around the threads @staticshocks!!!

9 Likes

Welcome! :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Welcome welcome!! Could you give my phone a little battery boost?

10 Likes

It’s great to have you here, @staticshocks! I can already tell you’re going to be a great fit. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

tumblr_ob42xmkNzJ1tvovv5o1_400

Welcome to the community @staticshocks !

10 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta be as literal as possible.

Also great to see you @Green.Lantern! Looking forward to it. :metal:

8 Likes

Welcome to the team, @staticshocks! :cloud_with_lightning: You’ll be right at home here.

For now, have one of my favorite Static Shock lines:
CoordinatedClosedHerculesbeetle-size_restricted

11 Likes

Welcome to the team @staticshocks! Hope you have a great time here with all of us.

9 Likes

Hey @staticshocks! Looking forward to seeing you around! :green_heart: You’re gonna do great!

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: We wish, Static. We all wish …

8 Likes

welcome! :dp_robotman:

7 Likes