Please Welcome To The Stage...New Moderator Man.Of.Steel!

You’ve read the comics… you’ve seen the movies… you’ve carried the lunch box… Now, it is my sincere honor to introduce to you the MODERATOR, @Man.Of.Steel!!! :superman:

Can you believe we’ve never welcomed a Kryptonian into our moderator team? It’s about time, if I do say so myself.

If you see him flying high above us among the skyscrapers, be sure to shout out a hearty “hello”! He’s sure to catch you with his super-

Everyone, please join me in welcoming our newest leaper-of-tall buildings, surpasser-of-speeding trains, Man.Of.Steel! :superman_hv_1:

38 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to serving this city, and this community. I do kindly ask that you keep the Kryptonite 1000 trains away from me though…I get a little queasy.

If you see me flying by, give me a holler, and feel free to toss me a pizza at the top of your nearest skyscraper, I would greatly appreciate it!

33 Likes

Good to meet you! If there is pepperoni on that pizza I’ll join ya for a slice.

9 Likes

I loove pepperoni!

9 Likes

Then you’re okay in my book.

8 Likes

Welcome, @Man.of.Steel! We can always use a little bit more of Boy Blue in our lives.

12 Likes

Sorry, but you gave me the kryptonite. It is my duty to stop you with kryptonite (or magic) if a mind controlling villain gets a hold of you.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

9 Likes

LOOK! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a Plane! It’s @MAN.OF.STEEL!
@MAN.OF.STEEL come to fight for truth, justice and The Moderators way!
:superman:
2e0495242dff1c55cc40699c5103f12f
Welcome Man.Of.Steel!:grinning:

14 Likes

7 Likes

Don’t mean to sidetrack but wanted to wish @superby1 a Happy Birthday.

8 Likes

Welcome to the DC Community @MAN.OF.STEEL! I have a few slices of pepperoni pizza left over from tonight if you want to fly by real quick.

9 Likes

and hope you had a great first day @MAN.OF.STEEL

8 Likes

Happy birthday!! @superby1. Hope you have a great one! :cake:

9 Likes

@darkstarz I greatly appreciate the offer! Ill be sure to fly by!

@ejdias.95910 I have definitely had a great first couple of days getting to know the community and being here, you all are so great!

9 Likes

@MAN.OF.STEEL who’s your Favorite actor that played Superman?:slightly_smiling_face:
:superman:

6 Likes

There’s only one real answer…

7 Likes

Christopher Reeves? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I was 4 when I saw him take flight in a theater, and ummm… here I am.

7 Likes

Welcome, @MAN.OF.STEEL and best of luck in the future. Glad to have you on board as a member of the exceptional Moderating Staff.

8 Likes