Please Welcome To The Stage...New Moderator Alec.Holland!

Hi @Alec.Holland and welcome! Today’s topic is deja vu, the feeling that you’ve done something that you’ve already done before. Hi and welcome! Today’s topic is deja vu, the feeling that…

8 Likes

Heya @Alec.Holland !
welcome

7 Likes

Welcome to the craziness @Alec.Holland! Glad you could join us here in the best darn forums around.

8 Likes

Hi Mr. Thing—I mean, Mr. Holland! :wave: What’s your favorite DC movie?

10 Likes

Welcome Mr. Holland! Now I have a “Van-Halen-esque” question for ya,… Durock or Mears? :joy:

8 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe! Thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, you aren’t a sentient robot or an alien…

6 Likes

Welcome @Alec.Holland, can’t wait to see you around! :relaxed: :seedling: :herb: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome welcome, @Alec.Holland!! :grin::seedling:

6 Likes

There was an excellent movie in 1982 called Swamp Thing. I connect with it strongly for some reason.

9 Likes

Always Durock.

6 Likes

This is comforting, thank you!

6 Likes

That’s Fair! :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome, Avatar of the community​:four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes
7 Likes

Thank you, thank you! Too kind :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome Alec! Being as Swamp Thing is one of my favorites, I had to drop by and say hello.

6 Likes

Oh Swampy you are definitely missed​:sob: welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome and Thank you! (being a newbie, I have lots to learn…)

5 Likes

Interesting name choice. I think there may be a fair amount of confusion in our future.

I’ll do whatever I can to avoid and/or prevent as much of that as possible. I would offer to change mine, but I’m a massive Swamp Thing fan and have had it since the day DCU launched (I actually registered as soon as I possibly could, specifically to make sure that I could get it).

I’ve also had a couple of comments featured on DC Daily with this username. I know that’s probably a minor thing to most people, but it was fun for me (plus my wife and daughter both thought it was cool… a rare double-win), so it’s yet another reason that I don’t really want to give this name up.

As I said, however, I’ll do whatever else I can to help avoid any confusion (I haven’t posted much recently anyway, so it may not be that much of an issue to begin with).

Best of luck as a new Mod!

6 Likes