please ignore gyros in crisis I meant heroes in crisis

Who do you think the Killer is let’s make it obvious it’s not Booster Gold or Harley Quinn 90% of the victims we’re either connected to Titans or the Justice League who do you think it is I had my theory it’s insane it’s a rare obscure villain but he fits or it fits

1 Like

Am I the only one who wishes we had an edit button on these panels or topics

3 Likes

Personally, I think gyros in crisis sounds like an awesome story. Granted, it’d have to star Ambush Bug, or some other comedic character. But I think it’d be a hilarious commentary on the over use of the “crisis” moniker on the DC Universe.

Seriously, they seem to be having a “crisis” all the freaking time! :grinning:

4 Likes

I totally agree and I like to see a major crossover storyline where somebody doesn’t die or am I asking too much I I think I know who the Killer is I’m just going to go over the information and I will tell it in here it’s later I’m going to go back over there if three issues for one thing it’s definitely not booster or Harley that’s too easy

2 Likes

Gyros in crisis might be amazing too? Could fight using cucumber sauce,lol so dumb of me ,but I couldn’t help myself

1 Like

Gyros in Crisis could work though. Make it a spoof where each person writes something and then someone adds onto it and goes from there. brigadierfl, you may have started something with potential here.

2 Likes

Haha @Vroom. I knew you’d be in. Anyone who references having a Ralphie Parker moment & loves dr.pepper gets me 100%. Ok, I’ll leave your thread alone now.

1 Like

It’s an accidental invention, like many great things have been.

4 Likes

Good point

1 Like

The auto correct is a hoot.

If I don’t look and reedit, I get Sick Grayson, Sally West, Lori Anders and Far Logan. And it just tried to change Lori to Lorin and Far to Fat.

So heroes for gyros is perfect for this app. It knows which is the better meal and changes it for you. It just tried to change So to Go and then So to Son.

Turok

I heard that, mine does it to me all the time. Sometimes I think, no reason to proofread,I know there’s no mistakes. There always is.

2 Likes