Please do not make anything like this EVER again

The biggest disappointment about Titans is that someone thought it was a good idea to use Batman and his insanely brilliant villains for clout. WB should be ashamed of itself for allowing these incredible characters to be disrespected in that fashion. There was no need to bring up Two-Face, Riddler, and Joker. For those characters to be thrown out there so carelessly in a ridiculous dream sequence is insulting. Then you go so far as to make Batman break into a hospital to stab Joker in bed??? I found myself with the urge to walk out of the room I was watching this terrible show in. Titans is a bad show, ok, great, move on, but no. The last episode had me writing my first ever review. I typically don’t give my opinion because, who cares? But I consistently wanted to give up watching the show but didn’t soulfully because I love the Batman story. Haha so much that my son is named Robin. This show time and time again seemed like a parody. It’s cheesy, the actors are terrible and they are cursing like kids that learned how to say fuck for the first time. What I’m trying to get at is Please Do Not Make Anything Like This Ever Again. And yes that means a season two. Don’t make stupid shows like this that only damage the image. Beast Boy cgi looked weird, StarFire was nothing like her character and not because she was black, but because she is and alien from another planet with a LA accent. In comics and cartoons Star talks weird and beast boy can turn into any animal. There is a reason that these characters haven’t seen much live action screen time and it’s because green and orange painted people look weird. Fox’s Gotham does it’s best with keeping it as realistic as possible and even they are falling off the air. These are amazing characters with deep origin story’s and shows like this do harm to the DCU. I could go on and on but I think you get my point. Please do not make anything like this ever again and if you feel the same way please voice your opinion. Im honestly a bit bothered that the someone saw this show as a good idea. I would have never let it get out.

6 Likes

Really? You hated it because they made references to characters? WTF.

I wish the fan-theory about Gotham being a kind of Owlman origin story was true.

I loved this show and most people did as well. Sorry, but season is already in the works!

6 Likes

The show isn’t allowed to use certain characters at all and that’s why in the dream scene (dream scene being the key word), they make only brief mentions of these characters.

The dream scene was meant to be extreme in every single sense of the word.

Also it’s important to know that it wasn’t Batman in that scene. It was a fictitious version that Trigon created in order to see how far he could push Dick into his dark side.

7 Likes

I think you need to take a breath, calm down, and get over yourself.

9 Likes

If I didn’t like a show I would make the radical decision to not watch it. But that’s me.

7 Likes

Loved the show… finale… egh… very disappointing.

@msgtv; agreed, I tried to give Titans a chance but could not make it past the 2nd show and have moved on.

Eh, just don’t watch and move on. Ignore it because not everything has to be catered to you

6 Likes

I find nothing wrong with titans, and I’m looking forward to season two…

7 Likes

I have to agree with much of what the OP is saying here. I’m not a big fan of the ‘edgy’ atmosphere Geoff Johns and crew are going for and, just me, but I don’t feel the “F” bomb needs dropped to emphasize a point. There are some (not many) neat aspects to the show and my wife and I have watched, every Friday in hopes it will improve. It hasn’t much, but we’re still hopeful. I hope DC figures out what, exactly, they’re doing with this show and gets down to business.

1 Like

I can’t wait for season 2.

2 Likes

@TX85: That would be a compelling argument, except for the fact that we’re paying a subscription every month for this content. So, yes, it should be “catered” to us.

If you don’t like it don’t watch. And as for catering to us Doublem…I like it so they are catering to me and many others.

4 Likes

Then don’t pay subscription for the show. The show can’t be catered to all fans. Don t like it, ignore and move on!

10 Likes

Don’t be self entitled for $8 month

10 Likes

This ain’t burger king where you can have it your way!

7 Likes

@RobertScorpio, @TX85:, Yes, I understand that everyone can’t be pleased, but we’re still entitled to our say.

Yeah go ahead and say it but just understand the reality. Don t like it?.. Oh well

7 Likes

I loved Titans, can’t wait for season 2. This season was all about establish the world that Titans exist in, and introducing the characters.

5 Likes