Plead your case for your meta madhouse choice

Everyday I’d like to go over a new meta madhouse matchup. In a head to head battle who would win. Let me know your choice and why. Maybe with a good enough explanation you’ll be able to sway someone’s vote

We will start with jokers maniacs.

Reverse-Flash VS Condiment King … GO!

1 Like

She’s Amanda Stinkin’ Waller. Nuff said.

For this match up I’ll have to go with Harley Quinn. I think she’s more resourceful than two-face and her background as a psychiatrist would give her a unique advantage especially in this matchup. She would be able to analyze and play mind games to put in her an advantageous stage for this battle.

1 Like

Ha getting ahead of yourself, we will get to “The Wall” eventually but today is Harley vs dent.

1 Like

It all depends on where the fight is taking place and what they have to they’re advantage. Two face’s traits are his tactitional mind, marksmanship and his henchman, other than that he’s not great at hand to hand combat, which harley is. If it’s hand to hand she’s to athletic and fast for him, she’ll win hands down. Now if it’s open play and two face has a strategy he can map out with certain weapons and men, he’ll win easily. It all depends on the situation amd setting they’re in.

Historically (history going back last year) the matchups are head to head with what weapons they would normally carry. Harvey’s got his guns but no goons. Harley has her baseball bat or mallet,!take your pick.

I’ll give HQ the win because she has the psychological advantage and is good at taunting/smack talk which Harvey is susceptible to and can lose his cool.

Victory for Dr Quinzel.

2 Likes

Im giving this one to Harley. Would be an awesome fight, but I see her doing something crazy to put her over the edge over Two-Face.

2 Likes

Yea same reason I’d give this round to her. I don’t see her going much further than this though.

1 Like

Today’s matchup is poison ivy Vs kite man. I don’t think there’s too much to discuss here. Poison ivy wins this easy.

2 Likes

Killer frost vs Dr psycho is a tough one for me. I don’t know the characters to well. So this was a close one for me. I think the power set of Dr.Psycho and the fact that he seems to not have any type of moral compass or compassion give him a edge over killer frost. His hatred of woman just would make him try that much harder and being able to mess with someone’s mind opens a lot of more opportunities for ways to win over frost powers.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!

Reverse-Flash V Condiment King is a one sided fight. Reverse flash takes it no explanation needed. Only way CK wins is if he gets some hot sauce in RF eyes.

1 Like

Well this is dead. DCU has created an official thread for this topic.

1 Like

There will be a thread for each bracket round(s). In the Watchtower section.
Which kinda makes sense. Last year there ended up being a bunch of disassociated threads. As the contest went along. So this kinda condenses the matchups and gives an easy to find thread for those “on the fence” to consider.

1 Like