Planning for Season Two of DCSHG?

As we waited for Dc Super Hero Girls the second season, here’s what we look like.

Barbara Gordon is wearing a violet t-shirt, blue denim shorts with belt, black leggings, and yellow sneakers. Jessica Cruz is wearing a,green jacket, white shirt, green skinny jeans, and green flat shoes. Karen Beecher is wearing a yellow sweater, black leggings, and black flat shoes. Kara Denver is wearing a blue denim jacket, red shirt, blue denim skirt, and red high top sneakers. Zee Zatara is wearing a black t-shirt with white bunny, blue denim skinny jeans without wearing a belt, and black high top sneakers. Diana is wearing a red sweater with one white star, navy blue skirt, and black boots.

![image|373x500]
(upload://wPMS9z9Gnoi8c5X00JsUqhy7uDs.jpeg)

Here’s another fan art. Harley Quinn is a suicide squad outfit: Blue and red jacket, white shirt with daddy lil monster, red and blue shorts with belt, and white high top sneakers with three black stripes. Doris is wearing a yellow tight shirt, yellow leopard skirt, and yellow flat shoes. Leslie is wearing a black denim jacket, white shirt, black denim jeans, and black boots. And Carol is wearing a pink plaid shirt, white shirt with you’re done for you, red daisy dukes shorts, and pink high top sneakers.

And here’s one more art. It’s a Dc Super Hero Girls beach trip and the villains.

Hope will see you soon for season two of Dc Super Hero Girls.

3 Likes

Carol is wearing a pink plaid shirt, white shirt with you’re done for you!, red daisy dukes shorts, and pink high top sneakers

2 Likes

How do you thinks guys ?

Well drawn!

Is Season 2 confirmed?

1 Like

Yes !

1 Like

Yes I confirmed.

Thank you:
Coville

1 Like

Amanda Rynda seems to be new showrunner for Season 2.

2 Likes

Thank you Coville

Tell Lauren Faust to draw a Dc Super Hero Girls like I drew and send to Warner Bros to post it to what I drew.

1 Like

And let Amanda Ryna to do the show runner begins with next episode for season two #deadlysea. When the Super Hero Girls is going to the beach for vacation for fun. But all of the sudden there was a sea creature and sea monster is destroying the city, but it’s up to Super Hero Girls to save the the city from destroying. The sea creature and sea monster is defeated and heading back to the water. I think that this episode will be great and swimsuit of Dc Super Hero Girls what posted. And by the way nice idea for beach episode. We need Aqualad and Mera there. Since DCSHG original web series from season 4 episode: Fish Out of Water.

Thank you:
Coville

1 Like

When its announcing for Dc Super Hero Girls season two at Dc Fandom?

1 Like

When it’s announced?

Signed:
Coville

1 Like

What do you ? Coville

1 Like

I found on fandom online about new outfits for season two of Dc Super Hero Girls

Batgirl: 1960’s Tv series

Wonder Woman: New 52

Supergirl: Helen Slater

Zatanna: Justice League Dark

What do you think ?

2 Likes