Pitch Your Own Original Animated Show

True (Gotham) Detective

Season long murder mystery with either Batman and/or GCPD.

1 Like

A series about all the Android/robots heroes and villians. Make it 45-60 mins long, with 15-20 minutes dedicated to one character, and stitching together a greater story over the course of the season.
Robotman, Amazo, Red Tornado, Brainiac, Chemo, Hourman, Computo and more are all great choices among the many other choices

1 Like

I would love to see a Super Sons series. Or a Blue and Gold Series (Blue Beetle and Booster Gold)

Captain Carrot and The Amazing Zoo Crew… MAKE IT HAPPEN DC!

1 Like

Green arrow or blue beetle tv show

Hey guys. I run a podcast called The Podcast from Earth-2. If you have a Twitter follow me there. Its plenty of more info to be seen and told. @PFE2_
ITS A DC FAN BASED PODCAST. EVER HEARD OF WEIRD SCIENCE DC PODCAST? TRYING TO BE LIKE THEM.

Damian Wayne raised by Ra’s Al Ghul and Talia within the League of Shadows/Assassins…

1 Like

Deathstroke’s origins? Nah…

Super Sons the Animated Series

Batgirl & Batgirl

The series follows Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, who both share the mantle of Batgirl, but use it in very different ways. Behind the scenes, both are mentored by the original Batgirl, Barbara Gordon, who now watches over Gotham as Oracle.

3 Likes

An animated series I think would be fun is one about Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman animated series set some time in the 40’s-70’s but aimed for an adult audience.

I know they all obviously did comics at that time, but since those were written for children by and large they never really explored some of the more complex issues of the time. Which I think they could do so well in a series.

It would be interesting to see a Superman series set in 1960 where he and Lois were working in a daily planet with an office culture more akin to Mad Men and having to deal with things going on during the time like hippie culture and the rise of the civil rights movement.

Or Batman in a Gotham City being torn apart by segregation and racial tension.

Or Wonder Woman dealing with a more nuanced take on World War II and having to deal with some of the grayer areas like the internment camps and the more horiific side of the war.

They could do this with any character, but with those three since they were published basically the entirety of super hero comics history, they would have a template they could start from, but then look at what kind of stories they might have told if those comics were written back then like they are today.

3 Likes

A show I would love to create is the Adventures of Nightwing and the Huntress a different take on a future of Gotham City where Bruce Wayne went missing five years ago after a final battle with the Joker.

Dick Grayson is drawn back to the city by Detective Tim Drake after Batman’s villains are attacked by someone using the Joker’s MO.

Meanwhile Selina Kyle is a single mom trying to raise her teenagr daughter Helena in the big city. Unbeknownst to her Helena has been sneaking out and trying to solve the mystery of what happened to Batman. She discovers his identity and meets Dick and Alfred who equips her with the costumed persona of Huntress.

Other fun surprises in the first season:

Gotham Police Commissioner Crispus Allen becomes the Spectre.

Helena meets the Birds of Prey: Black Canary, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Hawkgirl and Barbara Gordon as Oracle.

Jason Todd is revealed as the new Joker.

3 Likes

The Injustice Gang - a group of secondary villains that are trying to overcome the heroes, but fail everytime. As the season progresses, their team gets larger, but so does the other side. We would have villains like the Clock King, Condiment Man, Calendar Man, Toyman, Luminous, Baby Doll, Mirror Master, Captain Cold, etc. all teaming up together. I just think it would be neat to have a show revolving around the villains and seeing them work together to try and pull off one successful heist and always failing.

1 Like

I was thinking a villain centered animation. Could have team episodes and individual ones. Some origins stories dive deep into the villains. Learn their true motivation. Not just punching bags for the heroes. I mean sure each one does not have a tragedy in their life but there are a lot of things that have to happen to take on that path.

Metal Men.

1 Like

Green lantern and I’m talking the whole shabang from Hal’s origin through emerald twilight and all of Johns works

1 Like

I would pitch The Brave & The Bold series that followed the formula of JLU in the terms of an interconnected, season long story arc. Every week a new episode would revolve around 2-3 fresh characters. Then in the final 6 or so eps all the character’s would come together to wind up the season in thrilling, epic fashion.

Another show I’d

2 Likes

Lego Batman: The Series

An animated show from a villain’s perspective would be kind of cool. From the perspective of someone like Luthor. Could have lots of Team-Ups with the likes of Joker or Brainiac or Grodd. Maybe take some influence from the Luthor graphic novel as well as “The Black Ring”/“Lex Luthor’s Action Comics” comic book run from several years ago. Would be something a bit different for sure!

2 Likes

Red Hood and The Dark Trinity