Pitch ONE Title/Storyline

You’ve just been called into DC’s office to be given the chance to pitch a story to them. The catch? You can only do ONE. It can be a revival of an old title, a new storyline/direction for a current book, an event comic, a brand new title, or even something for Elseworlds/Black Label/Earth-One. But you only get one shot!
So go ahead: pitch your dream book or storyline!

2 Likes

A convicted criminal on OA, an ancient artifact on Apocalypse, a murdered hero brought back to life on Earth. One team must bring them together to prevent the death of trillions. The Omega Men.

3 Likes

Bruce Wayne runs for President and wins. I’m surprised that this hasn’t happened yet.

4 Likes

Think of all the awesome things that could come from this! I think Batman would be awful at being President because he would probably use his newfound power to creat another Brother Eye or something like that.

1 Like

It has been revealed that all humans come from one being, an ancient human known as Protas, the ancient mother.
Protas, has been imprisoned by the guardians of the galaxy, but she has steadily been sending out psychic waves suggesting that she is innocent, now some rookie Green lanterns discover her and free her, and under her influence they nurture her.
It’s now revealed that she is actually a crazy being who believes in human superiority, and once restored to full power she grants every human, who she regards as her children, god-like powers.
The story is basically, all aliens are basically inferior to humans, and there is division among humans(obviously) and whether to keep the powers, or restore balance to the world and imprison Protas.

I can’t really write good stories, but if any of you could write a story based on my premise I’d read it and enjoy

“SHIVA VERSUS”. A very action heavy, dialogue light, Lady Shiva centric book where every issue and story arc is about her seeking the most unique opponents in the DC Universe, and challenging them to combat. Emphasis is on dynamic motion, creative fight scenes, and gorgeous artwork.

4 Likes

“Teen Titans: Retro”.

Explore the “Untold Tales of The Teen Titans” with modern artists, and a balance of classic camp and the sophistication of modern storytelling. Lots of Titans love, lore, and ALL the Grooviness.

3 Likes

hands copies of his favorite Marshmallow Pete stories as well as his Lobo work to Bob Harras and Dan DiDio

So, when do I start?

2 Likes

OK, my idea was very similar to HubCityQuestion’s, but I’m going to pitch it anyway.

A six-issue Lady Shiva miniseries: Someone has put a hit out on Lady Shiva, and she has to fight her way through a gauntlet of the world’s deadliest assassins to find out who. And kill them. Lots of action scenes, a few answered “who would win” questions, and some closer examination of Shiva’s code and motivations ensue.

Guest-starring is a hapless Deadshot, who was dumb enough to shoot Shiva and unlucky enough not to kill her, but is now her only chance at finding out who his mysterious employer was. With that employer also out to kill Deadshot so he doesn’t expose them, team-up hijinks between the world’s greatest hand-to-hand combatant and the world’s greatest marksman ensue.

2 Likes

Reboot Batman Beyond with Damian as Terry’s mentor. For the most part everything is still the same but it’s just Damian instead of Bruce.

1 Like

A group of one shots focused on Donna Troy. It would focus on different costumes, eras, origins. And connected characters to her. So like Donna Troy: Pre-Crisis, Donna Troy: Post-Crisis, Donna Troy: Mirror Image, Donna Troy: Titan of Myth, Donna Troy: Troia, Donna Troy: DarkStar, Donna Troy: Dark Angel, Donna Troy: Villainess, and then end it with a new focus for the character where she is just Diana’s adopted sister called Donna Troy: Sisters. Each one focuses on a new story attached to whatever the title is. It all culminates with all the Donna’s meeting somehow in the end. Something goes book. All the Donnas are gone and only one version stands there. It says To Be Continued in Wonder Girls. Then Cassie and Donna have their own mini of 6 issues that tells the new Donna’s true and sustainable origins.

1 Like

Randal Savage is Earth’s Greatest Guardian.
He is the Meta-Human Prime.
All “natural born” Metas are descended from Randal Savage bloodline.

Lives of the Hawks: Limited series focusing on different lives of our favorite reincarnated heroes from ancient China to the American West.

1 Like

LEGION: GALAXY

The 31st Century. After a Crisis, the United Planets is at a crossroads. The five most adversarial races in the galaxy, including the Dominators, the Khund, and the Controllers are suing for peace-- but the price is the end of the UP-- these former aggressor races want a new Federation, a new Association of Aligned Planets. The LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES, flung across time and space after defending all reality, battle their way back to their home stars to find everything changed-- ad new dangers lurking in every corner of this new galaxy-- criminals feeding of the change, and anarchists trying to end it in blood and violence. The Legion still answers the call, but now the welcome by some, and displaced by the new government at large–

1 Like

…many random letters were eaten when I hit ‘post comment…’

ANYWAY…

1 Like

LEGION: EARTH

The famed Legion of Super-heroes is gone, spread across the universe successfully defending time and space alike. The United Planets is giving way to a new, larger Alliance-- the opportunities for peace and prosperity are endless-- but now, no longer the seat of the galactic government, the Earth faces new, even unexpected dangers at home and from across the stars-- The call goes out, and from every part of the globe, every culture on Earth–new young heroes-- are found and trained-- even as the original Legionnaires return to protect the galaxy-- a new LEGION is formed to protect the mother planet of humanity-- one dedicated solely to protecting Earth.

1 Like

@BatJamags I actually had a similar arc in mind to that for Shiva Versus… but at the end we discover the hit was commissioned by Shiva herself, simply as a new challenge.

1 Like

I’d pitch introducing DC’s Legends of Tomorrow into the main DC continuity. My team would consist of Rip Hunter, Booster Gold, Steel (Natasha Irons), Simon Biaz, Adam Strange and Avery Ho. I’ve always loved the idea of a motley crew of heroes traveling on a spaceship through time and space.

1 Like

Doom patrol the painting that ate Paris