PINS! I Need More!

So I’m an avid pin collector, mostly getting my pins from Lootcrate. I need to know where I can get some really cool DC pins.

11 Likes

More! Fill that thing up dude!

5 Likes

I want to!

5 Likes

PlNS!

4 Likes

Ahem… you’ll be very very happy to see:

https://fansets.com/collections/dc-comics

lol you can thank me by posting some images of the pins you buy! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Awesome collection

2 Likes

Hey, where did you get the Quiji board pin?

3 Likes

LootCrate. Most of the pins are from them. All of them except for the Kansas pins, the Disney pins, the Universal Pins, the American flag pins, the weird silver pin, the golden bike pin, the Peach Bowl pin, the pin that says Kind, the Japan flag pin, the Mickey D pins, the skeleton hand pin, the Smith pin, the Hello, I am Human pin, the Olympic pin, the Microsoft pin, the Batman pin, the maple leaf pin, the blue and silver pin and that one pin with the kid wearing a green striped beanie.

3 Likes

I need that courage the cowardly dog pin!

3 Likes

Pins! Pins! And more pins!

3 Likes

PINS are cool! I have a pin collection too which is a little bit of everything. Rock music, Star Trek, comics, etc. But I have them in a box in a closet. I never knew a good way to display them. Using a cork board is a great idea! I wonder if the wife would let me put one up in the living room???

3 Likes

Nice Galaga

3 Likes

My eyes went straight to Nosferatu and what looks to be The Dude​:ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

@Razzzcat I believe it is the Dude

3 Likes

Some of these pins have a story, I don’t know if you can tell but if you guys can choose the pin that seems most out of place in my pins then I’ll tell you that pins story. And then I’ll tell you where I got the rest

2 Likes

I found this cool one. It kind of expensive for pin but if you want to get it go ahead

3 Likes

I think :thinking: I’d like to hear…the Legend of the Ouija pin. Tag! You’re it!

3 Likes

now i want some those are dope

3 Likes

okay now im really intrigued tell me about the sugar cube with the cool sunglasses

3 Likes

![ima[quote=“CrazyQuilt, post:1, topic:781572, full:true”]
So I’m an avid pin collector, mostly getting my pins from Lootcrate. I need to know where I can get some really cool DC pins.

[/quote]

ge|375x500](upload://yBu8clZoQys0aNSUKsqtqSjuxFl.jpeg) Duncan’s Artwork on instagram

3 Likes