Pick Your Top Three: Joker

Animated Series and Arkhamverse are the best. Nobody writes the Joker as well as Paul Dini, and nobody plays the Joker as well as Mark Hamill. After that, maybe Jack Nicholson?

3 Likes

Yes we did @jsmsiggy , High five!

1 Like

@jsmsiggy :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Where’s the Filmation Joker? The Scooby Doo Joker? The Neal Adams Joker? The Marshall Rogers Joker? How do we get the first 40 years of the character’s life reduced to 2 images, while the DCAU alone gets 2 slots?!

5 Likes

@JOKERclownprinceofcrime you my homie I know instant best friends

1 Like

Thanks bro lol, I was messing

2 Likes

66, 09, 04. In that order.

2 Likes

92, 17 Jerome, 66

1 Like

Probably ‘86, ‘92, and ‘08. I love ‘66 Joker (and honestly, it’s safe to say I like em all at least a little), but I think those three in particular really capture what I look for in a Joker.

1 Like

2019, 2008, 1992

1 Like

1988, 1992, 2008
Where’s Grant Morrison’s Joker?

2 Likes

We needed more room for a second Scott Snyder Joker, of course. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So second question who do you think would win in a Joker BattleRoyal there can only be one Joker standing?!

1 Like

‘40, ‘99, 08

Heath Ledger’s Joker would rock them all! I don’t know if that’s true. The strong, psychotic live action portrayal seems formidable. Is it really the Joker without the acid baptism?

3 Likes
  1. Arkham Asylum
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. The Dark Knight Returns
1 Like

It shouldn’t be.

2 Likes
  1. The Dark Knight Returns. I just thought breaking his own neck was insane.

2. Arkham Asylum I just love everything about him. But he is 2 because I feel like he was more enjoyable when he was dead then when he was alive. I also just love my number one pick too much to let anything pass it.

3. The Killing Joke. What’s not to love? Also, I was just wondering, is this a the first time the name Jack Napier is used?

(It is supposed to go 3, 2, 1, but for some reason it keeps listing it as 3,4,5)

2 Likes

The name Jack Napier was first used in the 1989 film. However, Legends of the Dark Knight #50 (1993) heavily implies that his real name is Jack.

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

2 Likes

3 Likes