Pick Your Favorite Green Lantern

Mine wouod probably have to be John Stewart. No offense to Hal, he has been a major focus since the 2000s. But John was my introduction to the Corps and he still remains my favorite. BUT Jessica Cruz is a really close second. And Jo Mullein is really cool.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Jo is pretty cool but don’t really care for her series if you can believe that.

Jessica Cruz is my favorite green lantern.

8 Likes

I mean, I really enjoyed “Far Sector”. But I love Cruz! Her personal story and personality is unique among the other human GLs

9 Likes

Yikes, Favorite Member… well, besides myself, I guess hmmm, eh… hmmm. my favorite is…

7 Likes

The 2016 Green Lanterns series made me a Jessica Cruz believer.

11 Likes

Hal Jordan. Geoff Johns’ run hooked me and firmly placed Hal as one of my all time favorite characters. :blush:

10 Likes

Tomar Re, and I might be the only person in the world who thinks that.

7 Likes

Jessica

9 Likes

kilowog !!

7 Likes

I completely love Tomar Re!

7 Likes

john stewart my favorite green lantern both tv show and comic

6 Likes

then

then

and I can’t leave out

10 Likes

Guy Gardner

8 Likes

I really can’t just pick one favorite. For me it comes down to Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Jessica Cruz. I can’t decide which one I like best.

6 Likes

Ah, Guy. He’s the cocky @$$ with a good heart

5 Likes

My favorite is our Moderator @Green.Lantern himself, while I’ve never met him in person, I think he such a nice guy, and I really enjoy his music and vs. poll of the week.
My second choice would be Hal Jordan, since he’s the Green Lantern I grew up with when watching the Super Friends. :slightly_smiling_face:

:0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Kyle Rayner for me - because of Omega Men, Green Lantern: Sleepers by Priest, Baron, and Ahn, and Green Lantern: Hero’s Quest by O’Neil. I just dig him in these weird, semi-canon pieces. Plus the White Lantern stuff is super cool.

6 Likes

That’s nice of you to say! :slight_smile:
Surprising probably nobody, Hal is my favorite. The Geoff Johns Green Lantern run is what really got me interested in DC comics, so I’ll always like Hal because of that. And he’s a pilot, which I like since I’ve always loved planes. Jessica is my second favorite, although there aren’t many Green Lanterns I don’t like, honestly.

8 Likes