Pets Named After Comic Book Characters

Hey all, have any of you named your pets after comic book characters? Since I got my guy as a pup he always had pointy ears and his coloring kind of makes him look like he has a mask on, so I named him Marshall Batman.

14 Likes

Awwww, I wish I had DC names pets, but sadly they are family pets and I don’t think they’d let me name my cat catwoman :sob:!

4 Likes

I’ve had a few… My first dog as an adult was named Alfred and he had a sister named Gypsy. One of my two dogs currently is named Harley Quinn, but she actually already had that name when we got her.

8 Likes

Marshall Batman is adorable! We didn’t name our rescued pittbulls, BUT… I can pretend our Max and Roxanne are named after Maxwell Lord and Roxanne Sutton… right? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Well, do you know they weren’t?

4 Likes

They very well could be!

4 Likes

This is ace!

13 Likes

Aww Ace it’s adorable!!

5 Likes

Quick! Rub the belly!!

5 Likes

I was instrumental in getting a dog to be called Ace.

As to my dogs, no DC names, but my first greyhound we called Talyn (after the male leviathan gunship of Farscape). My current two are of an NCIS theme: Gibbs (they kept his racing name “Just Gibbs”; if it works, sometimes it is best to run with it) and Timothy (they were calling him a variety Timothy diminutives, so it was just easier to grandfather them in with the rechristening thereof).

5 Likes

Not DC, but my 16 year-old JRT is named Domino.

6 Likes

This is my boy Orion. Son of the viciousdarkseid, lol :joy: .

10 Likes

Oliver Queen

9 Likes

I am gonna strive for an all white lean built dog and name him Krypto​:money_mouth_face: When I am on my own.

4 Likes

That is a perfect name

3 Likes

A bit on the nose but this is Selina Kyle​:grin:

7 Likes

This Alfred is pretty bad at pretty much anything actual Alfred can do. But he’s a good snuggler.

6 Likes

Not comics but this is Aragorn.

2 Likes