Personalized Comic Recs

All right, here’s how this works: all you have to do is share three things you like. They don’t even have to be comics. They can be as specific or as broad as you want. Based on that information, I, or other people reading this thread, will recommend a comic that you will probably enjoy. Let us be your human algorithm!

16 Likes

10 Likes

I’d recommend Batman Beyond

11 Likes

The Avengers (the one and only as far as I’m concerned)
peelsteedhampagne
The Beatles

Seven Samurai

Cowboy Bebop

Something Wicked This Way Comes
somethingwickedthiswaycomes

6 Likes

I’d specifically recommend Lanzing and Kelly’s Batman Beyond: Neo Year!

7 Likes

If you’ve never read Gray and Palmiotti’s Jonah Hex, I think you’ll really appreciate it.

7 Likes

I like

Chris nolan movies
Dragon ball z (but not any other manga)
Science fiction

5 Likes

Enjoy the action of Kelley Puckett and Damion Scott’s Batgirl (2000).

7 Likes

Oh… lets see. Not sure three things is a full picture of me, but lets see how this rolls…

6 Likes

Give Tom King’s Mister Miracle a whirl. A bit of quirky comedy entrenched in unsettling imagery and themes.

7 Likes

If I’ve already read it (and enjoyed it, so excelled suggestion), do I get another recommendation? :wink:

6 Likes

You may! If you like the irreverent but heartfelt comedy of The Muppets, rapid fire comic pace of Psych, and general weirdness that comes from Twin Peaks, you may enjoy Matt Fraction and Steve Lieber’s Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen.

9 Likes

Don Bluth

Steven Spielberg

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

7 Likes

Superman Smashes the Klan.

8 Likes

Excellent! I’ve read an issue or two, but will dive in head first post haste.

#HFPH

I’mma make that a thing.

7 Likes

war lord it has dinosaurs , princesses , action,

6 Likes

Doris day
humor
drama

5 Likes

I would recommend Tom Strong. It has a lot of Drama and Humor but at its center it is always the Strong family.
Tom, Dahlua, and Tesla

8 Likes

I read all the issues on DCU when they came. I was making many jokes about it, as it is great.

6 Likes
  1. Pizza
  2. Redheads
  3. Conversations that last through the night and into the morning.
5 Likes