🪙Pennyworth S3 Coming in October on HBOMAX🪙

Season 1 had all that? I did not remember that, my bad.

2 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

All the Bet Sykes stuff in S1 was pretty brutal, unnecessarily so IMHO; the murder of Alfred’s GF, for another, and some of the action scenes took it a bit too far. As an example, for what little I saw of DD, the fight scenes were done well without any excess in the violence department. Pennyworth has no gore, per se, and pretty much everyone has been doing there violence without the amount of actual BLOOD that would be produced (for anything that isn’t horror). I mean, some one like Daniel Craig gets tortured and gets into fights but you don’t ever see a lot of blood to mar the face of a leading man; likewise, in Stranger Things, some folks get pretty eviscerated and it can be a little gory (but ST is a horror show) but say Eleven or Hopper never really get a lot of gunk on them, much less actual physical damage, because they are the leads (and I’ve yet to see the current ST season).

2 Likes

It just makes me thing of Harry Potter fan fic and the amount of tea they have, where any American characters would have some whiskey or something else.

2 Likes