đź“şPennyworth BYOR Watch-Alongđź“ş Pennyworth (S1 E1): Pilot Saturday August 3rd 4 pm EDT / 1 pm PDT / ? AZ / 3 pm CDT / 2 pm MDT (God's Time)

Pennyworth (S1 E1): Pilot “Bring Your Own Recording” Saturday August 3rd 4 pm EDT / 1 pm PDT / ? AZ / 3 pm CDT / 2 pm MDT (God’s Time)

From either recording the Epix show or by purchasing a free copy from Amazon, iTunes etc.

This series debuts with the introduction of Alfred Pennyworth (Jack Bannon), a young man just out of the English air service and at loose ends, endeavoring to start a security company.

We’ll launch in unison here at the appointed Bat-time!!!

Pennyworth.jpg

2 Likes

Thanks again to JL and Bif_Pow for their insights into the art of getting a TV set to appear here!!!

2 Likes

Oh, smashing just smashing! I shall indeed pencil this in.

Will there be tea?

1 Like

This is free

1 Like

To be super clear, this is a watch along for the first episode only.

I’m looking forward to enjoying it with all of you this coming Saturday!

1 Like

will be there old chap

2 Likes

Capital!

2 Likes

:coffee: Super Excited! :bellhop_bell: This is such a good fun show so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@dogwelder9 Cut the Cord. We did over 8 years ago (we were moving & had to trim the budget) as resistant as I was, it was the best thing to happen! Have crunched the numbers yet? Plus, no commercials - wooo! Stop the brainwashing & have more time to watch the actual content, while paying less total for more. It’s a win-win. For now… the landscape is definitely changing fast…

3 Likes

Thankfully Pennyworth recorded for me. If wifie accidentally erases it , Dish still puts it in the trash area that I can recover it from.

2 Likes

Dark and gritty Alfred I like

2 Likes

4th wall break!!! I’m darker hahahahaha

2 Likes

Is it Saturday yet?

1 Like

Good show waiting for episode 4

1 Like

@Don-El I wish! We should make Pennyworth Watch-Alongs a Saturday afternoon tradition in the vein of the former Saturday Morning Cartoons WAL.

1 Like

alas good sir I only have episode 1 myself. In September my wife and I plan to get back with Amazon Prime; perhaps then we can continue watching… others can carry the torch after this week for sure!!

1 Like

It’s Saturday! I think I might miss this joyous glorious event. :drooling_face: Pretty sure I have an appointment scheduled for 2:30p CT. Oh man, I almost hope I have the day wrong & my appointment is tomorrow instead. Have a Super Time! This show is amazing!

Oh sorry to hear. Yeah it’s about 2 hours 45 minutes before we launch. Sorry you can’t make it Toonatonian!

@Don-El I won’t be able to make this one afterall. I got pulled into doing some birthday shopping for someone, so I’ll have to pass.

1 hour to Showtime …hopefully this won’t be a real lonely watch along