Peek At PPB's Home Office Collection

Thanks, @Reaganfan78! I’ll tell them you said so! :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: between him and your little ones, that’s a lot of talent in that tiny space! Hope they all keep up the art!

5 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
Thanks for tagging me in this.
I appreciate that young people are being raised by people who encourage this type of thing.
Imagination is important and our collections playba part in making fantasy real.

5 Likes

Wow very awesome collection. And some great art. :+1:

4 Likes

The Batman comic above the shelf with the black and whites, as well as a couple comics on the wall are also Tommy’s. He was a super talented artist for DC Comics and I’m immensely proud of him and of the fact that the seedlings are taking up the art.

8 Likes

It’s super important to us that we are raising the seedlings to be geeks like us! It’s the fans of comics, and all that come from them, that creates communities around the globe so we are never really alone.

As stated earlier, my best friend was an artist for DC Comics and he shared his love of art with my oldest seedling and that’s something my seedling will take with him and always feel connected to this greater Universe.

8 Likes

I admit I started googling and admiring after your last post. What an honor to have a friend like that in life! I’m so happy your seedlings benefited from the meet and can continue bringing some beauty to this world :rainbow: :framed_picture:

4 Likes

Oh my, there’s so much to see! :hushed: I’d be like a kid in a candy shop in there :slight_smile:
You’d have to remember to put a “Look, but DON’T touch” sign on the door before I enter. :frowning:
…and then ensure I actually read it. :stuck_out_tongue: hehe.

Thanks for sharing this with us - it’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hahaha…I LOVE that you did!

Thank you for your sweet words! And thank you for your part of keeping that beauty flowing in the world and our Universe! :earth_americas:

5 Likes

I wish my workspace was that decked out with DC goodies. I just have some Lego Batman figs to keep me company.

9 Likes

Hope I can get my collection this solid one day! Major goals!

4 Likes

Nifty pifty @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! Your taste in toys/collectibles is grand, as are the framed comics. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Fantastic collection!

5 Likes

Hi! I saw this lastnight, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, but didn’t have time to stay and admire the pics. Now I’M BACK, and omg.
squeeee. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have a LOT of Qs, but let’s not open that can of worms. Let’s talk business: What are the museum hours, what is the admission price and are concessions available?
Its fantastic. All of it. :green_heart: Thank you for sharing.

9 Likes

What can I say but, Wow!!!
Awesoume collection PPB. As a H.Q. enthusiast I’m obviously going to like the Ivy/Harley shelf and other collectibles of them the best. I enjoyed looking at your office collection very much. Thank you for sharing pics of the amazing office collection.

3 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes on @MissInkBlot, to make sure she stay out of trouble, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks, @Razzzcat! Aks all the Qs you want!

As for museum hours, cost, and concessions - hours are by appointment only, the cost is always free, and, as I was raised in the South, concessions are not only available but will be offered continuously until accepted. :laughing:

8 Likes

Thanks @TheDankKnight1939! This is a culmination of 50 years combined collecting, so you’ll get there! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I LOVE your Batman Legos! And you have an Ivy I don’t even have! runs to Amazon to find her

5 Likes

Thanks, @Reaganfan78! One can never be too careful with @MissInkBlot! :wink:

6 Likes