Peek At PPB's Home Office Collection

So, a few months ago, there was a conversation in the season finale of the Season 1 Harley Quinn WAL thread that centered around our DC collections. A request was made to see my Poison Ivy collection, in addition to my other things.

I can say I have FINALLY taken pictures of my office where a small portion of my collection is displayed and, as promised, have added them below! (Yes, some are still in boxes and there are a few things not pictured. It’s a work in progress!)

I’m going off of memory here, so forgive me if I don’t tag you, but I remember the following members being in that thread and asking for these pictures - @hashtag-goodtobejo, @Nomad531, @Lincolnfan78, @NovellPaladin, @CynicalPink, @Jay_Kay, & @khristian012! If I missed you, my deepest apologies! Oh, and, of course, @Applejack

Without further ado…my collection.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! The comics, drawings, pictures, and the following figures are all autographed! (Shazam, Aquaman, Narcissa and Belltrix’s wands, and Swamp Thing)

60 Likes

Best forking office space EVER.

I came for the Ivy and wound up ogling you’re black and whites, Harry Potter merch, and art just as much. :sweat_smile:

And I love the half Ivy/half Harle setup! What’s the Ivy art right above it? It’s beau~tiful.

Are the little paintings yours? Cuz it looks like you have a budding artist in the family.

Ty for remembering us and sharing, btw!

11 Likes

This is spectacular :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

drools that’s so beautiful…
I’m going to have to come back to these after the watch along :smile:

6 Likes

Beautiful!!

6 Likes

That is so awesome! Thankyou for sharing!:grinning:

8 Likes

And knowing this is just your OFFICE… Incredible!! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

The little paintings are done by my oldest seedling - he actually did those a few years ago maybe around age 6-7?

He’s super talented!

The Ivy art above the Ivy/Harls shelf is by my best friend, Tommy Castillo. I was his Ivy and that’s the print he did. :green_heart:

Thanks for asking, @CynicalPink!

13 Likes

Woow Weeee! That’s FanFreakingTabulous @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell Thanks for Sharing!

5 Likes

Is that a Death Eater Mask?
*drooling

5 Likes

Yep! That one is Bellatrix. We have Lucius Malfoy’s upstairs and is autographed!

7 Likes

That’s SUPER rad!
One day I’ll own Lucius’ cane.

4 Likes

Got that too - autographed. Give me a second and I’ll take a pic for you!

5 Likes

Here you go, @hashtag-goodtobejo!

10 Likes

I don’t know what to say, other than you are one rockin’ mommy!

Very nicely set up, clear theme, with some exceptions to pepper it up; I love it!

Now, is that Ivy and Harley DC Collectibles statue staying in the box? Or they coming out to a shelf near you at some point?

6 Likes

I have to be very careful with what and how much I collect…but… Slythrin Pride!

#HellYeah

9 Likes

Coming out to a shelf very, very soon! Just haven’t gotten around to opening everything up, rearranging things, and setting them up.

I’m sure there will be an update to this thread once I do!

Thanks, @moro! :green_heart: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Just wow! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

I really like your kid drawing of Forkie from Toy Story 4, you’ve got a talented artist.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I joke all the time that I live in a museum, not a house. We’ve been collecting for almost 50 years combined, so it’s definitely costly, but everything has a story behind it, so it’s also a testament to everything we’ve done in our life.

#Slytherin4Life :green_heart:

(I’ve got a thing for green. :wink:)

8 Likes