PEACEMAKER (Sn1) đź“ş Watch-Alongs!đź’Ą MONDAYS (Starting 1/17) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there! It’s officially time to get better acquainted w/ :00_suicide_squad2: Peacemaker, and you’re all cordially invited to join us for whatever insane and/or irreverent comedy, action & expletives come w/ him! :tada:

Details below…

Peacemaker (2022): The origins of a DC hero SO dedicated to world peace that he’s prepared to use all manner of force to achieve it! We’ll let a trailer do the talking from here. Check​:point_down: this out. :popcorn: All are welcome—hope to see you here!

:tv: WHERE: Right here in this thread @ 6pm PST/9pm EST!

:tv: WHEN: Mondays (8 Episodes)

1/17: E1 & 2
1/24: E3 & 4
1/31: E5
2/7: E6
2/14: E7
2/21: E8

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBOMax. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-MA, Runtime: 50-ish minutes

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

14 Likes

12 Likes

I am HERE for this! Love it and can’t wait to watch it. Maybe a Suicide Squad Watch-Along on Monday, January 10th to get us all ready and refresh our memories of how we got here?

5 Likes

Same! I cant wait to check it out either @FelixLeiter! Glad you’ll be joining us! :partying_face:

:eyes: pssst…@Vroom.

8 Likes

I’ll be here, but I’m still grudging over Rick F. :pensive:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: Love you Mighty @Mae! :smiley:

4 Likes

:sob: :hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Didn’t expect to see Stars Hollow make an appearance in the Peacemaker thread but…that’s why I love this place! You never know what to expect or where!

4 Likes

If the Peacemaker say “The Champ Is Here!” Or “You Can’t See Me!” Then I’m his newest fan!:smirk:

3 Likes

Hmmm, what? Is the DCEU Mera back? I hope so.

looks up and around excitedly, but doesn’t see Mera around

Oh, the WAL thing. Well, I gave one for The Suicide Squad a go the Thursday before Christmas, but it had nearly no takers, so I’ll refrain.

I will try to join-in on this WAL though, as the 13th (…or 17th, as it seems that’s The Day) is definitely marked on my calendar.

4 Likes

This looks cool

6 Likes

I have missed you all and I am ready to stick it to diplomacy…

Stick it to Diplomacy

6 Likes

Hey @TheCosmicMoth, how’ve you been? :smiley: Hope your holidays went well and were as stress free as possible.

5 Likes

Hey, @ejdias.95910! I’ve been good. Hope you are, as well! …but, maybe, better!

4 Likes

And Happy Birthday :smiley: :birthday: :tada: :piñata: I hope you have a great birthday weekend @TheCosmicMoth .

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheCosmicMoth! Hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thank you @ejdias.95910 (love the cake, btw) and @Reaganfan78! I will probably spend the weekend reading Charlton comics to build up to this WAL…

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, @TheCosmicMoth!
:partying_face: :fireworks:

From one January Birthday Dude to another (mine’s on the 15th), I hope you’ve had a wicked-rad day, thus far!

Regarding the forthcoming WAL…yeah, not making it, sad to say.

The Cardinals are on MNF this Monday, so that takes precedence.

I’ll join a future WAL though, as I love this show so far, and definitely want to watch it with like-minded souls.

6 Likes